Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
My dad died of cancer at home. I don't know if it was last night that he died or this morning. But he was dead in the morning. We thought that he was getting better. But obviously we were wrong. My family is hurting right now, and so am I.

Please pray for us if you are willing.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟426,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Lord have mercy upon your servant Jesse and his family.

My condolences to you and all who love and mourn your father. Cancer is merciless, but our Lord is abundant in mercy and compassion upon the grieving. May He strengthen you and all those around you at this time.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My dad died of cancer at home. I don't know if it was last night that he died or this morning. But he was dead in the morning. We thought that he was getting better. But obviously we were wrong. My family is hurting right now, and so am I.

So sorry to hear this brother. My deepest sympathies on the passing of your father. May Almighty God comfort you and your family during this time of sorrow and mourning. May the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Introverted1293

Supporter
Jul 22, 2017
Washington
✟684,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Thank you very much everyone. Right now my mom has a bunch of people who are loving on her. I called her and she is doing very well. At first she was a mess. But people are showing that they care about her. I am so happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Introverted1293, and his family. Please wipe tears from their eyes, give your peace and comfort, as their are mourning for the loss of Introverted1293's dad. Lord please take care of this family snd bring them out of this sorrow. Please bless, this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath
✟1,002,563.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Very sorry for your loss my friend.

May God rest his soul. May he be at peace in the loving arms of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

May God bless you and your family and bring you comfort at this very sad time.

Upvote 0