Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for her.

My mom just called to tell me that she is in critical condition. She has pneumonia and a kidney infection that have both spiraled out of control. She flat-lined yesterday but the doctors were able to revive her. She is in ICU and has a nurse with her 24 hours a day.

She has led a very hard and difficult life and I am unsure of her salvation. From what I know on the outside of her life looking in - she is not saved however, no one knows another persons heart except them and the Lord.

Also, if you could please pray for my Aunt. She lives on the east coast with another one of her daughters and is unable to travel to the west coast because of her own health issues. I know that this must be so hard for her.

Anyways...if you guys could please pray that God's will be done in this situation and that there be peace for Caroline, her children and the rest of us in her family.

Reactions: white dove
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm praying.

Is she near you? Are you going to see her? Perhaps you could speak to her (even if she's not responsive - a lot of patients can still hear you) about Jesus. At least then, you could be sure that she'd been given the opportunity to know who He is.

:hug:

Reactions: dluvs2trvl
Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

No, unfortunately I won't be able to go see her. She lives about 6 hours away from me and I'm not able to take the time off to make the trip :sigh: I think one of her sisters, who is a believer, is making the trip over to see her so I'm sure she will talk to her even if Caroline is unresponsive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.