✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my City!
Pray for God’s Healing over it, I feel God may work here.
I know Prayers will help.
This is a temporary home God gifted so many!
Pray for the restoration, and obedience to God for this!
Thanks!

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We pray for your city, and for cities all across the US. Forgive us for all the sinful behavior. May people realize their sin. For peace and healing from all this destructive behavior. Bless all the peacemakers and restore us. In Jesus name, Amen

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Upvote 0

SeekingGloryOnThisJourney

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
✟29,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all so very much!
God’s blessings upon your city :pray:
We pray for your city, and for cities all across the US. Forgive us for all the sinful behavior. May people realize their sin. For peace and healing from all this destructive behavior. Bless all the peacemakers and restore us. In Jesus name, Amen

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

I pray for the Father's mercy over your city and in particular that His people will be blessed and protected and provided for.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Praying as requested. I 've lives in a few cities, and I understand the impact a city can have on a life; may God bring goodness out of everything going on in your city!:pray:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you to know that the Lord is in control,
I pray for your city, for the Christians to be filled with the joy of the Lord and to share that love and joy,
that the whole city may be filled with the joy of the Lord in Jesus name

Upvote 0