Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please stand with me as I lift up Atlanta. I never thought things could get this bad here - not here. Please pray for the sweet innocent child gunned down by thugs after they used barricades to block her and her mother in their car in a Wendy's parking lot yesterday. She was so beautiful and must have been so scared. Please stand with my prayers for ATL and every city under attack.

Lord Jesus, it's easy to pray against dark, spiritual forces we cannot see, but Lord there are actual people making choices to burn down and destroy - not what belongs to us - but Your cities, and they seek to murder Your people. Help and protect our citizens. Protect all the children from those who call good evil, and evil good. Guard us from those who scheme against righteousness and from those who twist truth into lies to accomplish their evil intents. May Your angels hover ever near to eradicate fear.

Atlanta belongs to You as does very city, town, neighborhood, school, business, and place of worship. You are the Creator and our holy God. A lot of people h
ave been praying for a great revival and look ever hopeful toward seeing multitudes come to accept your Salvation. Help us to stay focused, Lord, and to cast down every imagination and thought that tries to exalt itself against You.

Let us remain calm and fearless as we encourage one another. Help us to not forget the armor of the Lord as we STAND FIRM while You defeat the enemy for your glory.

The enemy may roar like a lion, but he's not a lion. You alone are the Lion of the tribe of Judah and only your voice will we hear!

Thank you for all you have done for this nation and for President Trump and ask that he experience a supernaturally refreshed mind and body. Continue to direct him and protect him. He is our world leader, but we look to You as our Supreme Commander and Protector.

Help us to avoid temptation, and deliver us from evil, Lord. You are the Mighty One, the One Who will ultimately bring all evil to light. With You, Jesus, we are safe. Always in Your name we pray AMEN!

seaofsand

Mar 22, 2020
Southwest US
✟34,220.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for peace in Atlanta and cities across the US. It hurts to see so many people becoming violent and vengeful toward each other, when we should be working together to make a better country. I pray that people of all races will come together to unite the country again and set a good example for young people who have lost their way. I pray for President Trump and other leaders to be successful in restoring peace and order. And, of course, I pray for the children who lost their lives last week, and for their families.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,706.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I also will pray for lockdowns to end and for people to get back to work, and not suffer the "collateral damage" from the CoVid scare, i.e cooped up too long angry rioters, suicides, economic decline, increases in domestic violence and child abuse, and etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums