New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope the week has been a good one overall for you, Tom. I am praying for you and your family.

God bless you and may the weekend surprise you with many blessings from the Lord. :hug:

01 New Zealand.jpg

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Overall, I've had a good week. I'm doing well on the chemo treatments and have finished stage one. I start stage two next week. I was reminded by a friend this week that God does as He pleases in Heaven and on earth. I know that God is with me continually and I'm happy in His hands - His will be done.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Overall, I've had a good week. I'm doing well on the chemo treatments and have finished stage one. I start stage two next week. I was reminded by a friend this week that God does as He pleases in Heaven and on earth. I know that God is with me continually and I'm happy in His hands - His will be done.
So good to hear,

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟792,624.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced

Praise God for answering our prayers. :bow:

Praying for you, Tom: for a continued sense of the Lord's love and presence and that the next stage of chemo will be effective and not too uncomfortable. :prayer: Will you be bringing another Ralph home again?

Upvote 0

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I'm thankful that you had a good week with the treatments, Bro. Tom. Praying for God's blessings, and this weekend and next week will be a blessed week. Praying for God's strength, continued presence, and encouragement through the treatment process.

111439-8794.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Awesome news, Tom. :) The Lord is good and hears all our prayers. I am so glad He has blessed you with a good week and I pray that will continue as you progress on. :pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithinlife

Feb 18, 2009
USA
✟186,480.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
CBN.com (Christian Broadcasting Network) that has the 700 Club on TV, has a good video, Stage IV Cancer Healed!, about a true story of a woman who was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and it had spread to her bones; she was miraculously healed of the disease. These are encouraging stories of people who had miracle healings from cancer and other diseases or from injuries. There also are some videos on YouTube.com about people who experienced miraculous healings. We know that nothing is impossible with God. We know also that not everyone who was in a healing prayer line was instantly healed. With some their healing came later at another time. Others have not been healed at the time when they had prayer. Some may not have been healed and it was their time to go to heaven. It is the mystery at times of God's will, that we don't always understand God's purposes or plans. God is in control of each circumstance and we need to trust God's will. The true life stories of people is encouraging.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for Healing for you Tom, may the Lord bless and strengthen you and shrink the tumour in Jesus name.
I pray for my husband also, in Jesus precious name

Upvote 0