Alberta
✟23,688.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I live with my boyfriend and his dad. His dad is not saved and is a very bitter angry man who lost his wife to cancer a few years ago. He is almost 80 years old and has hearing aids. For almost an year now he has been complaining of hearing music (and he cannot hear very well without his hearing aids) He says he can hear the music just the same with or without them. We can never hear this music. He has accused of us...especially me of purposely playing music all day and all night. It has caused blow out arguments many times and they are getting worse. He calls us liars and has called his son a liar.

Anyways the dream my boyfriend had was this morning. I know it was a dream from God because he said he woke up and looked at the clock and realized he had 45 minutes left to sleep, before he had to get up for work. He said as soon as he closed his eyes he fell asleep and was in the dream. It started with him standing in the hallway and he walked to his bedroom and the door was open. He saw a baby hovering over his bed looking out the window. He said there was a woman in his dream but he could not tell who the woman was or if it was even me (he is not sure). He said he yelled out that there was something in his room and as he did, he said the baby turned it's head and looked at him. He said the eyes were glowing dark blue. He said that then the baby started to run around his room and was crawling on the walls and then took off into his dad's bedroom. He said that the woman went running after the baby and grabbed it. He said he went running after the baby into his dad's room and grabbed the baby's head. He said the baby was trying to turn it's head to look at him and he was trying to prevent it from doing so and at the same time he was yelling at it to not look at him. He then said that the dream had changed and all of a sudden the baby had turned into a picture frame. But the face of the baby was still the same with blue glowing eyes and the woman had disappeared. Then he woke up.

Help please.

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's very nice of you to live there and make sure he has care.

The music in his ears -- that happens with tinnitus and other nerve-related maladies. The ear has receptors for sound waves, which are physical movement... and the message is carried to where it is perceived conceptually as sound. So there is a transformation of what was received, and how it is perceived. When nerves or cilia receptors are damaged, worn out, missing, or something happens along that pathway, then there is a distortion of perceived reality.

It is not his imagination, and it is not real sound. It is his nervous system, and something he can't help. Sadly, I don't think the medical community has found a remedy, so you will probably need to put up with it. If you can lead him to an article that helps him understand, that might give you a little more household peace.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Dreams are usually symbolic, whether from God or not. God knows we use the language of what we are familiar with, so your symbols may trigger emotions from your past that remind you of a whole situation. That whole situation might be part of the communication. (For example, the day a sister stole a lollipop and then threw it back it got stuck in your hair... a lollipop may show unfair treatment even though logically it shows a treat.)

him standing in the hallway

He was in a transitional spot -- we don't stand in hallways long, because we are getting from one room to another. Standing could show he is alert and ready to go.

and he walked to his bedroom

Conscious choice to go to where he usually rests -- his inner core place of privacy and intimacy, that belongs to him.

and the door was open.

Implies someone had intruded in his private decision-making arena.

He saw a baby hovering over his bed looking out the window.

A baby is something conceived, sheltered while developing, held close and private until the time the person birthed it. In dreams this can show a project, ministry, career, or something else incubated and birthed by the dreamer. But in this case, he knows it showed up where he hadn't asked for it, and it was a responsibility he didn't ask for.

Living with his aging dad was not part of his lifelong ideal, and this dominates the most personal areas of his life.

Looking out the window can show observation of public activity, but I wonder here if the baby is directing him to look outward too.

He said there was a woman in his dream but he could not tell who the woman was or if it was even me (he is not sure).

You don't have anything to worry about -- a strange woman is just a symbol. Dreams aren't very literal. Once in a while a baby dream really does mean a baby is on its way, but make sure you don't accuse him of something he didn't do.

He said he yelled out that there was something in his room

His response to seeing this new creation, the intrusion, the needy being that came from an unknown source -- his response was panic and begging for help, or expecting someone else to solve the problem. Notice how the reaction was not nurture or problem-solving.

(I can't criticize though -- I had a dream last night where I was miffed that others expected me to be the responsible one.)

and as he did, he said the baby turned it's head and looked at him.

Confronting him with its existence, communicating with awareness, expecting him to react, and maybe judging or scrutinizing.

He said the eyes were glowing dark blue. He said that then the baby started to run around his room and was crawling on the walls

It shifted from being elevated and airborne (free, upheld without effort) -- to using limbs, hands and feet to getting places. We have power in our hands and feet. Muscles, speed, action. It was no longer helpless, but creating havoc that he had to respond to.

and then took off into his dad's bedroom.

He said that the woman went running after the baby and grabbed it. He said he went running after the baby into his dad's room and grabbed the baby's head.

The head is the place of intelligence and authority, dominance and public presence. Your bf knew that stopping its intent was the way to stop its rampant movement.

He said the baby was trying to turn it's head to look at him and he was trying to prevent it from doing so and at the same time he was yelling at it to not look at him.

(And here's where we laugh) It sounds like a horror movie.

He then said that the dream had changed and all of a sudden the baby had turned into a picture frame.

This is a good indication that the baby was symbolic. It was alive and thriving, and became static, lifeless and rigid. Squared things show order and balance. A picture frame contains. It seems to be showing that in the timeline, there will be a time that the chaos calms down and is put into order.

An example might be his dad moving into a nursing home, or finds a cure for the tinnitus, or has a visiting home health aid -- where someone else manages the care of his dad, and your life becomes quiet and peaceful without harm to the baby. The responsibility was managed and transformed.

The woman might have been someone to blame, someone who should have been responsible for his dad. Imagined, not a real person. If the dad's wife had still been around, she would have taken care of him... if other siblings had helped... if medical workers had taken this on... many unresolved if's. This woman might have been the imagined person responsible for the helpless infant/toddler.

If that's the case, then that would explain why she disappeared. The lack of responsible people was no longer an issue if the father were cared for.

But the face of the baby was still the same with blue glowing eyes and the woman had disappeared.

The eyes seem creepy and confronting, but blue usually shows respectable, trustworthy, peaceful, honest traits. Deep blue reminds me of the sea. I wonder if that is showing your bf knows deep down that his dad had good intents, and had many great characteristics that still shone out, but the father was so needy that this tore your bf internally.

There are so many emotions with family.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
First of all I concur with parsley that the music culprit could be tinnitus. I have had this myself, and sometimes I think I'm hearing music. I prayed on it and received the word to actually focus on the false noise as an exercise. That's counterintuitive, perhaps, but doing so trains the brain to isolate it, and then to tune it out. It worked for me.

Whatever the baby represents, it's not good. The blue eyes may represent sadness, or more likely, a dark vision for your lives. The baby turning into a picture (frame) may allude to generational strongholds at work in the family, transferred during childhood.

The open door issue may be critical. When pursued, the baby went back to the father's room. Evidently that's where it came from. The problem is that it has an open door into b/f's bedroom, which represents his innermost thought life. Make sure all doors in the spirit are closed. Renounce inappropriate soul ties, make sure your lives are in conformity to the Word of God. Then stand your ground in Christ and resist the devil. He has given all Blood-bought believers authority over the enemy. Ask, and He also will give you light on the situation, and wisdom on how to proceed against it.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Paul1149 said:
I prayed on it and received the word to actually focus on the false noise as an exercise. That's counterintuitive, perhaps, but doing so trains the brain to isolate it, and then to tune it out. It worked for me.
That's great!
Your pathway toward healing had similarities to the one linked -- adding music instead of removing noise.
picture (frame) may allude to generational strongholds..The open door issue may be critical...stand your ground in Christ and resist the devil.
Good point.

Upvote 0

Tatilina

Set apart
May 23, 2012
Alberta
✟23,688.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you and I would have to go with what Paul says because there was initial fear in the dream as my boyfriend was afraid of this demonic entity. He was very creeped out by the dream. I too also believed immediately that is where this thing came from was his dad's bedroom. Thanks for the conformation.

I will do that Paul.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I very rarely pay any attention to dreams people post and reply to them even less. But I had an overwhelming sense of evil as I read the dream.

I concur the baby is something evil and demonic that has a hold on the dad. It may also have a hold on your bf; and maybe even yourself.

You said you were living in his home. If you and your bf been sexually active, that needs to stop immediately until you get married. Fornication is an open door to the devil and his minions. So is recreational drug use.

================================

Sorry. I just realized this was a very old thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I live with my boyfriend and his dad. His dad is not saved and is a very bitter angry man who lost his wife to cancer a few years ago. He is almost 80 years old and has hearing aids. For almost an year now he has been complaining of hearing music (and he cannot hear very well without his hearing aids) He says he can hear the music just the same with or without them. We can never hear this music. He has accused of us...especially me of purposely playing music all day and all night. It has caused blow out arguments many times and they are getting worse. He calls us liars and has called his son a liar.

Anyways the dream my boyfriend had was this morning. I know it was a dream from God because he said he woke up and looked at the clock and realized he had 45 minutes left to sleep, before he had to get up for work. He said as soon as he closed his eyes he fell asleep and was in the dream. It started with him standing in the hallway and he walked to his bedroom and the door was open. He saw a baby hovering over his bed looking out the window. He said there was a woman in his dream but he could not tell who the woman was or if it was even me (he is not sure). He said he yelled out that there was something in his room and as he did, he said the baby turned it's head and looked at him. He said the eyes were glowing dark blue. He said that then the baby started to run around his room and was crawling on the walls and then took off into his dad's bedroom. He said that the woman went running after the baby and grabbed it. He said he went running after the baby into his dad's room and grabbed the baby's head. He said the baby was trying to turn it's head to look at him and he was trying to prevent it from doing so and at the same time he was yelling at it to not look at him. He then said that the dream had changed and all of a sudden the baby had turned into a picture frame. But the face of the baby was still the same with blue glowing eyes and the woman had disappeared. Then he woke up.

Help please.

Tatilina, are you still with this man, or still friends with him? I noticed you logged on a few minutes ago, probably to check Dave-W's message.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tatilina

Set apart
May 23, 2012
Alberta
✟23,688.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tatilina, are you still with this man, or still friends with him? I noticed you logged on a few minutes ago, probably to check Dave-W's message.
Yes we are married now and doing much better thank you for your concern.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes we are married now and doing much better thank you for your concern.

Ok, good. I responded because this is about the most disturbing dream I think I've ever read to date. Paul's interpretation was surprisingly good (I didn't know he interpreted), although there are several details that have been left out.

Do you want more clarification on this dream?

If you want, we could discuss it in private.

Reactions: Tatilina
Upvote 0

Tatilina

Set apart
May 23, 2012
Alberta
✟23,688.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, good. I responded because this is about the most disturbing dream I think I've ever read to date. Paul's interpretation was surprisingly good (I didn't know he interpreted), although there are several details that have been left out.

Do you want more clarification on this dream?

If you want, we could discuss it in private.
Sure! I would not mind that at all. I would love to hear your interpretations. I must read through the thread later on after school. It’s been like 3 years since the last time I read it. I look forward to doing that later tonight!

Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have very vivid dreams. Sometimes I go to bed in anticipation of the "Movie of the night". But I see dreams as your brain's hard drive defragging, etc. I give them zero meaning.

That said, If I ever have a vision I'll take it serioiusly. I don't think Visions and dreams feel the same way. Otherwise, how would you know which is which.

BTW, I've been killed many times in dreams. So I can tell you that if you die in a dream you don't really die.

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sure! I would not mind that at all. I would love to hear your interpretations. I must read through the thread later on after school. It’s been like 3 years since the last time I read it. I look forward to doing that later tonight!

Ok. I'll put some things together and send you a conversation this afternoon or early evening.

Looking forward to talking to you. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That said, If I ever have a vision I'll take it seriously. I don't think Visions and dreams feel the same way. Otherwise, how would you know which is which.

In the end-times, dreams and visions will be taken seriously:

28 “And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30 I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31 The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the Lord.

Some contend this passage was already fulfilled, but I included verses 30 and 31 to illustrate how (as is typically the case with most Biblical prophecies) only a partial fulfillment of the prophecy has taken place. The true fulfillment of this entire passage is still yet ahead of us, and these verses insinuate that dreams, visions and prophecy will ALL be prevalent during the last days, and ALL will be important to the end-time church.

Upvote 0