• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

My Book on Encountering a Legend -- 'Witnessing Bigfoot' Glen Boulier

Discussion in 'Book Club' started by lookoutman7, Mar 9, 2017.

1. lookoutman7

lookoutman7 Member

+4
    Christian
    Married
    As a person with an Evangelical background, I have seen the elusive species at least twice -- in 1974 & 1985, at Princeton, B.C. This would ultimately lead to an investigation of the subject (off and on) for over 22 years. I wanted answers as to maybe why?

In this quest, I would find (uncover) that there is spiritual involvement with the phenomena. And it is mounting. Still, I wanted to know why us. This new release in February gives the reader much information on what is and may be going on.

This entire subject has tested my beliefs. Not to run away from God, but to try and understand the timing and display of it all. It can be a serious subject. Especially when you have experienced it personally.

[​IMG]

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Left

Left Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,094
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    Interesting subject. I hope that the Skeptics here won't give you a hard time.

3. lookoutman7

lookoutman7 Member

+4
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you, TheoryofForms. I'll be fine. An old dog, entrenched in the Gospel of our Lord. And if it isn't true, I would be a liar. Then there's no sense in being here. Much going on.