STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So he wanted to take me over seas or something and said he wanted us to get the vax at the same time so we can get vax passports and travel.

I told him im still not confident in the vax bc it was churned out so fast and people who are vax can still catch covid. Then the recovery rate and the side affects ranging from myocarditis, bellspalsy ect. Im just noy comfortable with.

He says Im scared and antivax and that's not the issue. I have all my vaccinations its just I want to see the covid vax evolve over time and be much safer than it is. I dont like being pushed to do something. So far him and his dad are on me about getting it and its so annoying

But besides that I feel its so messed uo to say im scared and all of that then say well if youre not gonna get it then i wont either. I told him I support whatever he does but i just wont follow suit.

Idk am i wrong?

Go with your instinct! The reports of death and side effects are being censored on msm & social media, but you can find them if you search (don't use google). Doctors and scientists around the world are calling for the vaccines to be stopped immediately.

FYI for those claiming side-effects are rare. Check this procurement tender in the UK for TTP - a condition that is extremely "rare" and yet they are suddenly needing 8 more centers across UK to treat it ??? As of Apri 21 2021 ???

NHS England Spec. Commissioning - Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP) all ages (up to 8 Lots) - Find a Tender

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Something about the whole feel of the matter sits wrong with me. We have here a disease that is about as deadly as the flu,...
Profoundly misleading, and this needs to be challenged.

From wikipidia:

A December 2020 systematic review indicates that COVID-19 is hazardous not only for the elderly but also for middle-aged adults, for whom a fatal COVID-19 infection is two orders of magnitude more likely than the annualized risk of a fatal automobile accident and far more dangerous than seasonal influenza.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go with your instinct! The reports of death and side effects are being censored on msm & social media, but you can find them if you search (don't use google). Doctors and scientists around the world are calling for the vaccines to be stopped immediately.
Profoundly misleading and arguably an outright falsehood. Which doctors? Yes, you will no doubt be able to find some people with MD degrees who agree with you. But, they are a very small minority.

Listen CF, you have a moral responsibility to protect possibly vulnerable readers from such nonsense as we see in this post - you banned the lie that Covid was a hoax, remember? I am not suggesting you necessarily censor posts like the one I am responding to, but at least allow us to call people on such outright lies.

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Something about the whole feel of the matter sits wrong with me. We have here a disease that is about as deadly as the flu, and they are making a BIG DEAL out of it. They have used it for political reasons, which right off the bat makes me suspicious of everything they say about it. Not only do I think the vaccine is unnecessary, but the push to comply with political correctness galls me.

I'm not going to play their game. The same people who turn right for wrong don't have our best interests at heart.

I kind of agree with you.

decided didn't want to risk death from covid & leave my child w/o a mother which would be incredibly selfish

so got J & J a week ago

btw, people are still being hospitalized & dying from covid in my town

Im sure they are. My mom is a CNA and works with Covid positive patients so I know Covid is real. I myself dont have underlying issues and the survivability rate is 90% -- if Covid was taking people like the aids epidemic or black plague Id get it no issues from me. The vaccine is very new for me I need to see it evolve and get the kinks worked our for me. I support your decision I just wish People supported mine and wouldnt back me into a corner.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Profoundly misleading and arguably an outright falsehood. Which doctors? Yes, you will no doubt be able to find some people with MD degrees who agree with you. But, they are a very small minority.

Listen CF, you have a moral responsibility to protect possibly vulnerable readers from such nonsense as we see in this post - you banned the lie that Covid was a hoax, remember? I am not suggesting you necessarily censor posts like the one I am responding to, but at least allow us to call people on such outright lies.

You have called me a liar. On a Christian Forum. I cannot be lying on the point of censorship, as you have called for my censorship and thereby have shown the truth of my statement. To the point of doctors/scientists calling for the vaccine rollout to be stopped, below are just a few. I have now shown you are a false accuser.

1) UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans." Link to their preliminary findings below. Note the quote on pg 6 "We are sharing this preliminary report due to the urgent need to communicate information that should lead to cessation of the vaccination roll out while a full investigation is conducted."

https://b3d2650e-e929-4448-a527-4ee...d/593c4f_b2acdef3774b4e9ca06e9fae526fd5cd.pdf

2) 57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations

57 Top Scientists and Doctors: Stop All Covid Vaccinations | Principia Scientific Intl.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have called me a liar.
Not exactly, I have claimed that your post constituted a lie.

I cannot be lying on the point of censorship, as you have called for my censorship and thereby have shown the truth of my statement.
Untrue. My post is very clear - I am not calling for your views to be censored. What I am doing is asking that I be allowed to call on your promulgation of falsehood without fear of me being censored (e.g banned).

I will address the rest of your post shortly.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^ from above article:

"Not only is COVID-19 irrelevant as a threat to this age group, but there is no reliable evidence to support vaccine efficacy or effectiveness in this population or to rule out harmful side effects of these experimental vaccines."

incorrect & misleading info!

the vaccine was indeed tested on this age group & proven highly effective

our young teen just got her second dose and was so happy!
she's counting down the days to play with her friends & not wear a mask since vaccine works best in this age group

• Agree
Reactions: expos4ever
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1) UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans."
From Health Feedback:

The Claim: “The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.

The Verdict: Misleading: The number of medical issues (adverse events) recorded after vaccination does not indicate that the vaccine caused them or that the vaccine is unsafe. The Yellow Card scheme allows regulators to identify unexpected rare side effects following an investigation. The British health regulator has done this for side effects identified in this way and concluded that the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines outweigh their known risks.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From Health Feedback:

The Claim: “The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.

The Verdict: Misleading: The number of medical issues (adverse events) recorded after vaccination does not indicate that the vaccine caused them or that the vaccine is unsafe. The Yellow Card scheme allows regulators to identify unexpected rare side effects following an investigation. The British health regulator has done this for side effects identified in this way and concluded that the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccines outweigh their known risks.

What does the British health regulator's conclusion have to do with my claim there are doctors/scientists calling for cessation of the vaccines? I have already proven my claim that there are indeed, doctors and scientists calling for it. This is why it is soooo easy to win libel cases.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What does the British health regulator's conclusion have to do with my claim there are doctors/scientists calling for cessation of the vaccines?
Obviously there are some doctors who are calling for cessation of the vaccines. But they are a very small minority. And from what we have seen from your 2 sources, there are serious issues of credibility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Obviously there are some doctors who are calling for cessation of the vaccines. But they are a very small minority. And from what we have seen from your 2 sources, there are serious issues of credibility.

I'll accept that as your walk-back from calling me a liar, which I have a screenshot btw, together with your subsequent post where you admitted calling me a liar.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll accept that as your walk-back from calling me a liar, which I have a screenshot btw, together with your subsequent post where you admitted calling me a liar.
Why should I be concerned? Are you going to run off and tell on me because your feelings were hurt?

The problem when sites like this censor people for calling others out on their lies is that it effectively gives people free license to lie without limit.

If I am banned, fine. Won't be the first time - I have been down that road many times. That does not change the fact you are spreading dangerous falsehoods.

Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why should I be concerned? Are you going to run off and tell on me because your feelings were hurt.

The problem when sites like this censor people for calling others out on their lies is that it effectively gives people free license to lie without limit.

If I am banned, fine. That does not change the fact you are spreading dangerous falsehoods.

You have not called me out on any lies. I have provided the evidence for my claim, proving my claim true. That you are caught in your libel is your own doing. And the fact you editted your admission does nothing for you.

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟250,978.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have not called me out on any lies.
This statement is a lie:

Doctors and scientists around the world are calling for the vaccines to be stopped immediately.

No doubt, you will argue that this statement of yours would be technically not a lie if at least 2 doctors are calling for vaccines to be stopped.

We all know this was not your intent - you were attempting to mislead people into believing that there was some kind of substantial initiative to stop vaccines.

There is not. And when you say such things to impressionable people, you literally place their health at risk.

Now in order to avoid derailing the thread, I will leave any last words on this statement of yours to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This statement is a lie:

Doctors and scientists around the world are calling for the vaccines to be stopped immediately.

No doubt, you will argue that this statement of yours would be technically not a lie if at least 2 doctors are calling for vaccines to be stopped.

We all know this was not your intent - you were attempting to mislead people into believing that there was some kind of substantial initiative to stop vaccines.

A team of 10,000 doctors is not an insubstantial initiative:

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code | Soren Dreier

Upvote 0