Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I actually met a guy who's like me and we are just friends. He is Christian and is waiting for sex now. However, I would not date him. And he's asked me and I told him I talk to too many guys ( it was true at the time) turned into somewhat of a female player without trying to... Told him I'm sorry but you're my friend and I don't want to mess that up.

This is what I will never understand about women. Here is what seems to be a great guy, Christian, who is waiting to have sex on his own for his own reasons and NOPE! "We are too good of friends" That's what your husband/wife is supposed to be! But Nope! He too nice! How about trying a actual nice guy for a change of pace? Someone who knows you, cares about you and wants to build a life with you. No, let's stay with the Rudy Poot with the X wife and the kids who is not sure if he can "wait that long" and "might have to cheat" he sounds like a much better choice right, like he's really going to put you first. I'll never understand women. It's like the better you treat them and the more you are there for them and listen to them, the LESS chance you have with them. Act like you could take em or leave em, they just got to have you. Just hilarious how that works

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I want to cry I am so overwhelmed by men. I'm sick of them! I hate this stress. I'm in love with a bad influence and destructive person. I hope I'm not in love with him but I feel like I am. I hate this so much. This is another guy, not my boyfriend.... Anyway, i like my boyfriend I'm just frustrated with him rn cause I feel judged by him. And I'm sick of being questioned about abstaining and asked for naked pictures. It's getting exhausting saying no.

And my reasoning behind not dating the third guy who I'm friends with is because 1) I'm not physically attracted. He's not bad looking I just like tall bulky men. My friend is very thin, probably mostly on purpose cause he like skinny jeans. I'm about average height and weight for a woman, but still... I don't like being thicker or bigger than the guy I'm dating . I'm 5ft4 and about 135lbs. My friend is like 5ft6 and 120lbs we look weird together 2) I don't want to stop being friends with him
3) He has anxiety/depression like I do and drinks kinda often so he's not a perfect choice either exactly

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I want to cry I am so overwhelmed by men. I'm sick of them! I hate this stress.

The rest of your post sounds a bit like being caught in a blizzard. But I will respond to the above:

I'm a man. Your Lord Jesus Christ manifested in this earth as a man, and will undoubtably assume that form for the rest of all eternity. Come out from your present circumstances and start spending more time with the One who truly loves you.

Reactions: Angeleyes7715
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My bf is long distance, but I'm going to see him for the first time pretty soon.
The thing is we don't agree on sex before marriage. He feels like he'd rather fornicate and apologize to God than cheat.
DO. NOT. HAVE. SEX.

Until after you marry. Zero. Nada. If he is unwilling to wait, find another bf.

His opinion of sinning and then apologizing afterward rings really hollow. He has no respect or regard for Holiness.

• Winner
Reactions: PollyJetix
Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟99,458.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Tell him that him cheating will tempt you to murder, but you will be able to control it, so should he.

JK...... A man that really cares for you in the right way will respect your wishes and not cheat on you because of it and then blame your convictions for it. He sounds manipulative and only concerned about what he wants.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟730,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I want to cry I am so overwhelmed by men. I'm sick of them! I hate this stress. I'm in love with a bad influence and destructive person. I hope I'm not in love with him but I feel like I am. I hate this so much. This is another guy, not my boyfriend
This tells me a lot. I fear it is not these boys you love but the adoration from them or the feeling of being wanted that you love. When you have described these men, what has been highlighted in my view are negative attributes. "Bad influence" seems to fit both of them as it would seem they both would like you to act against your values for their pleasure. You haven't mentioned having common goals, interests or plans for your lives and when you are on the same page things are not frustrating they are easy and comfortable as they should be. I haven't seen anything about an intention towards marriage (maybe you haven't been together that long). So being so stressed out that you want to cry (which could be an exaggeration/figure of speech) seems like possibly trying to force something that might not fit, just in order to not be alone or to keep receiving the undivided attention of men. I don't know, only you know if that is what's going on. You're grown so anything I have to say that you don't like or agree with, you can just chuck it out with the trash and figure this stuff out for yourself through trial and error like most people. Anyway, sorry to sound preachy. I just would hate to see you waste time chasing down something that you end uo not even wanting.

Upvote 0

Leon phelps

Aug 13, 2017
Dania Beach
✟15,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
DO. NOT. HAVE. SEX.

Until after you marry. Zero. Nada. If he is unwilling to wait, find another bf.

His opinion of sinning and then apologizing afterward rings really hollow. He has no respect or regard for Holiness.
Why do you need to be married to have sex

Upvote 0

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟35,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do you need to be married to have sex

Fornication is a sin.
God says those who commit fornication cannot enter heaven.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Fornicating is at the top of the list.

• Agree
Reactions: Ave Maria
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,003,971.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
ON!

Thread closed permanently!

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

OFF!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.