sabar

Apr 23, 2006
Wilmington, Kent, UK
✟7,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry for your tragic loss - I lost my son almost 11 years ago to cancer and am still struggling. I know he's with the LORD but it's still hard being without him - he was 18 years old and such a lovely lad. I have two grandchildren and the eldest, Jack is the image of Matt. G-d is good and gives us blessing but the pain is always there. May G-d grant you peace in your heart and strength to look ahead to that time of reunion.

Upvote 0

LadyJane

Cry out to Jesus
Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Twenty months ago, June 2005, my daughter left for Heaven. She was 29-years-old.

Over these months, the Lord has given me comfort and strength. I didn't see or feel Him doing it at first, but He did. He took my question, "Why?", and answered. Jesus creates unique ways of comforting us and giving us encouragement.

Hope comes in believing in our Savior, Jesus. That He lives and we will spend eternity with Him. The knowledge that my beautiful daughter is with the Lord now, brings much hope and comfort.

I miss her every minute of every day. But, I know that I will see her again.

Reactions: Palomino
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Twenty months ago, June 2005, my daughter left for Heaven. She was 29-years-old.

Over these months, the Lord has given me comfort and strength. I didn't see or feel Him doing it at first, but He did. He took my question, "Why?", and answered. Jesus creates unique ways of comforting us and giving us encouragement.

Hope comes in believing in our Savior, Jesus. That He lives and we will spend eternity with Him. The knowledge that my beautiful daughter is with the Lord now, brings much hope and comfort.

I miss her every minute of every day. But, I know that I will see her again.
I'm sorry for your loss and know you miss her very much. I'm glad you have found comfort in God. I have found some comfort in knowing I will see my loved ones in heaven, hopefully, if I go there.

Upvote 0

ludovica

Genealogist
Oct 23, 2006
Hampshire, England
✟23,019.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
My heart goes out to Lady Jane for her great loss

We miss people who have left this life because it is so hard for us to imagine the nature of what is to come.
I truly believe that those who have left us, shielded by the love of Christ are exalted by Him, beyond our feeble imagining... and when our own time is come; we too will become part of that great and wondrous Kingdom.. greeted by those who have gone before

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums