California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my Aunt she seems to be deteriorating. My Mom thinks it may be from all the medication she's been under for many years.

She is having a hard time communicating. She also suffers from confusion, paranoia, and some hallucination.

Thank you very much.

Shalom.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would be with your aunt, to help her communicate easily, and to give her relief for the mental illness that she is suffering. I also pray that God would help your family to be look after your aunt graciously.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Look up polypharmacy. My son's medical school class just had a case where a man in real life had crazy symptoms that we both thought was lupus, but it turned out to be the interaction between this man's cardiology, COPD, and diabetic medicines. However, only use this info to seek out a health care professional, perhaps a GP to review all the medicines. In clinical trials, they only test 2 medicines at a time, and when a person takes 10-20 medicines (like me) there is zero data on what can happen.

• Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Look up polypharmacy. My son's medical school class just had a case where a man in real life had crazy symptoms that we both thought was lupus, but it turned out to be the interaction between this man's cardiology, COPD, and diabetic medicines. However, only use this info to seek out a health care professional, perhaps a GP to review all the medicines. In clinical trials, they only test 2 medicines at a time, and when a person takes 10-20 medicines (like me) there is zero data on what can happen.

Thank you, I sent this info. to my Mom.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Okay, here's my Mom's reply:

"Thanks for the info. Yes, they're right about the polypharmacy; I've known about that for a long time, and believe that because Leticia's been on psych drugs for 47 years, and now takes colesterol, diabetic and other meds, she has water (spinal fluid) on the brain, congestive heart failure, etc. We went to see her again yesterday, and she's still struggling to communicate, and trouble sleeping and eating. I could only try to comfort her. As we know, meds are all that these docs use to try to "fix" people, and they're all poison, as my chiropractor used to tell me."

Thank you for your prayers family, Yah bless.

Upvote 0