Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm going to provide some backstory about myself. A theologian answered my questions about Christianity and I was converted in the sense of accepting the answers. But I was still struggling dearly. I fell away constantly. I met a sort of Spiritual Guide and made a best friend as well and they both sort of kept me in check. I'm doing better now but still have a long ways to go. I am a Christian.

I went to college for Video Game Art & Animation. And if you have a Windows PC and ever want to play a video game I programmed, PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm going to provide some backstory about myself. My dad was pretty crazy and I took after him and grew up an atheist. A theologian answered my questions about Christianity and I was converted in the sense of accepting the answers. But I was still struggling dearly. I fell away constantly. I met a sort of Spiritual Guide and made a best friend as well and they both sort of kept me in check. I'm doing better now but still have a long ways to go. I am a Christian.

I went to college for Video Game Art & Animation. And if you have a Windows PC and ever want to play a video game I programmed, PM me.

Hey IceBear4

I didn't know you programed! :) have you got a screenshot you can upload of the games you made?

Or any CGI?

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey IceBear4

I didn't know you programed! :) have you got a screenshot you can upload of the games you made?

Or any CGI?

I made a 2D video game. I'll PM it to you :). I'm not posting it publicly because my full name is on the game and all that.

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I made a 2D video game. I'll PM it to you :). I'm not posting it publicly because my full name is on the game and all that.

Thanks for letting me play your game brother!

257989_2fed329e4547438fd89464ea4b64d1bd.PNG

Anyone who appreciates inde PC games should PM IceBear4 and have a play of his game build!

Its very well balanced and has a variety of platforming styles.

Awesome IceBear4, thank you for sharing!

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What sweet foods do you enjoy eating?
What are your favorite colors?
Pepsi or Dr. Pepper or Coca Cola?
Do you enjoy warm or cold weather?

1. I like cheesecake. Plain and simple ;).
2. Black. I wear a lot of black T-shirts. Has always been that way.
3. I like Coca-cola even though for some reason, drinking it before bedtime gives me bad dreams.
4. Both. Hot weather makes one too sweaty. Cold weather is flu season. Both have bad things about them.

Reactions: NurseAbigail
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
1. I like cheesecake. Plain and simple ;).
2. Black. I wear a lot of black T-shirts. Has always been that way.
3. I like Coca-cola even though for some reason, drinking it before bedtime gives me bad dreams.
4. Both. Hot weather makes one too sweaty. Cold weather is flu season. Both have bad things about them.

Nice! Yeah, black is the bomb, it's like the color that blends in well with other colors. Cola ftw, but bad dreams??? Do you remember one, care to share what it was? Cheesecake nice choice, not too sweet and you can never go wrong with cheese.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
My deceased grandfather came back as a zombie. I was able to outrun him easily though.

Weird stuff, I know. :)

Bahaahha, lol now I wanna try it! Although i already get weird dreams, Lol had a dream once about freeing a trex from a zoo by luring it inside a van filled with fish, driven by ninja looking scientists

Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Bahaahha, lol now I wanna try it! Although i already get weird dreams, Lol had a dream once about freeing a trex from a zoo by luring it inside a van filled with fish, driven by ninja looking scientists

I've actually tried that before. Those ninja scientists are mean, watch out for their nunchucks and their microscopes!

• Haha
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I've actually tried that before. Those ninja scientists are mean, watch out for their nunchucks and their microscopes!

Hahahah! So did you guys successfully freed the trex?

Attachments

• funny-t-rex-pictures-making-a-bed-W630.jpg
    funny-t-rex-pictures-making-a-bed-W630.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

Left

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2017
Illinois
✟81,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hahahah! So did you guys successfully freed the trex?

I don't know, but I won against a Trex one time. Yep. It ate me, and on my way down, I shot it where it hurt with a slingshot. Both of us are now ghosts, but hey, at least we became friends.

• Haha
Upvote 0

NurseAbigail

Site Supporter
Sep 27, 2017
NC
✟48,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I don't know, but I won against a Trex one time. Yep. It ate me, and on my way down, I shot it where it hurt with a slingshot. Both of us are now ghosts, but hey, at least we became friends.

lol that was actually a pretty satisfying ending

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums