My 17yr old daughter Sue and her bf, Mike-love and a good future

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Lord, as parents we are very concerned for our children and want the best for them. Please help my teen daughter and her relationship with Mike. Please help them with highschool and their goals for college. Please bless, lead and guide them. Please help them with housing for college and grants and scholarships. Please Lord, provide , protect, bless, lead and guide them.

Help Mike with his first car purchase. Help him be safe and careful and help him get a job to pay for expenses. Help Sue find a part time job as well, so she may save some for her future. Lord, please help them to grow in love and to communicate better and to be considerate and kind of one anothers feelings. Amen.

Thank You Lord, for all You have done and will do. Amen.
:hug: :groupray:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

icon2.gif
We Lift This To You Father In Jesus Holy Name

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

Lbet123

Veteran
Sep 25, 2007
✟17,055.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O God, our heavenly Father, who lovest mankind, and art most merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon thy servant Sue & Mike for whom I humbly pray thee, and commend to thy gracious care and protection. Be thou, O God, their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of thy truth, and draw them nearer to thee, that they may lead a Godly and righteous life in thy love and fear; doing thy will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of thy Son, our Saviour Jesus Christ. We ask this, through the intercessions the Mother of God (Theotokos), Saint Mary, and the intercession of all the choir of Your saints.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: Lord, as parents we are very concerned for our children and want the best for them. Please help my teen daughter and her relationship with Mike. Please help them with highschool and their goals for college. Please bless, lead and guide them. Please help them with housing for college and grants and scholarships. Please Lord, provide , protect, bless, lead and guide them.

Help Mike with his first car purchase. Help him be safe and careful and help him get a job to pay for expenses. Help Sue find a part time job as well, so she may save some for her future. Lord, please help them to grow in love and to communicate better and to be considerate and kind of one anothers feelings. Amen.

Thank You Lord, for all You have done and will do. Amen.
:hug: :groupray:
Praying in agreement with this loving prayer, Glory has offered as a loving mom for her daughter & her bf's future. In Jesus name I pray for your perfect will in all ares of their lives. Thank you for this and for all you do, ALL GLORY AND HONOR ARE YOURS!!!
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums