1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mxpx

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by xpunkskaterx, Jul 17, 2005.

1. xpunkskaterx

xpunkskaterx Go Leafs Go

+34
    Christian
    In Relationship
    CA-Greens
    i got their new cd the other day thinking i would hate it because i cant stand some of the newer stuff. But i used to like them alot so i thought id give it a try. I was shocked when i heard Mark Hoppus singing with them on Wrecking hotel rooms. I was so happy. it brought back my grade 7 and 8 years. it was awesome. its a pretty good cd too

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. JesusWasn'tWhite

JesusWasn'tWhite Well-Known Member

+48
    Christian
    Engaged
    It's the album that should have come after Slowly Going the Way of the Buffalo. None of this Before Everything & After junk... psssh.

3. esther18

esther18 Regular Member

+10
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Others
    i like them too,though i listened to them just once,really should grab that cd too!!

4. DJ B.K.

DJ B.K. But I'm Le Tired...

+138
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Constitution
    Guess I should try out that CD. I got a way to sample the album. Glad to hear it's more like their old stuff. Not like I listened to their old stuff because I didn't get into christian music until a couple years ago but I liked it when I listened to it later.