Muslims intimidate Church. Hindus attack 4 Christian families. Pray for Pastor Sylvain.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
  • Jun. 21, 2018 | Bangladesh
    Muslims Intimidate Church and Demand Pastor's Arrest
    [2] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Church Facing Intimidation Tactics.

A group of Muslims are demanding that police arrest a pastor, after he and other believers spoke to authorities about the construction of an Islamist school next door to their church. Read More.

• Jun. 21, 2018 | India
    Hindu Radicals Attack Four Christian Families
    [4] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Attacked Families.

About 150 Hindu radicals attacked four Christian families who had gathered for worship in a believer's home, beating the Christians severely, destroying musical instruments and damaging the home. Following the attack, the Christians were summoned to a community meeting, where they were asked to abandon their Christian faith. Read More.

• Jun. 21, 2018 | Central African Republic
    Continue to Pray for Pastor Sylvain
    [2] prayers in [2] nations have been posted for Pastor Sylvain.

When the leader of the Seleka Muslim rebel coalition resigned from power in January 2014 at the height of the civil war, riots broke out across the capital city of Bangui. During the riots, which included violent attacks on Christians, a Muslim mob destroyed Pastor Sylvain Boynguiza's home and church, located just 650 feet from the city's central mosque. Read More.

Last edited:

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I beseech you to protect these saints and pastors especially from Muslim and Hindu fanatics. I also lift up our sister's ministry to you in prayer. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0