• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Muslims attack french church: Three people killed

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by All Glory To God, Oct 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All Glory To God

All Glory To God Active Member

+135
    United Kingdom
    Reformed
    Private
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. GDL

GDL Well-Known Member

+153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Anyone surprised?

3. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+7,039
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    Religious/ideological terror doesnt surprise me. Why would it?

4. GDL

GDL Well-Known Member

+153
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Good answer.

5. All Glory To God

+135
    United Kingdom
    Reformed
    Private
    Ah, I forgot the news forum is open to the heathens as well. So yes I am predicting this will be minimised or even used as an opportunity to attack Christianity. A mistake on my part.

6. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+7,039
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    Ok. Lets see if that happens.....

7. All Glory To God

+135
    United Kingdom
    Reformed
    Private
    It already started with you trying to take the focus off the fact this was a Islamic attack on a Christian church and trying to repackage it into a general religious problem.

8. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+7,039
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    Oh there's definitely a huge problem in Islamic culture. Its probably the worst offender in terms of ideological violence in our contemporary world.

But still I do think its most meaningful to group ideologic terror together into one human tendency that we can see operating in many contexts.

9. tampasteve

tampasteve ✡Messianic✞ Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team Supporter

+4,238
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Constitution
    ADMIN HAT ON

This thread is closed at the request of the OP.

ADMIN HAT OFF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.