Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
But other articles that I have read focus on the same thing.
Do any of the articles you have read provide quotes from authorities that he was removed from the plane simply because of this phrase?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do any of the articles you have read provide quotes from authorities that he was removed from the plane simply because of this phrase?

Given that a lawsuit has been filed I don't think that the airline is goinbg to comment on that. The airline has said the following:

"Prior to the departure of Flight 4620, our crew made the decision to investigate a report of potentially threatening comments overheard onboard our aircraft. A group of our employees including the flight crew made the decision to review the situation. We understand local law enforcement also spoke with that passenger as the aircraft departed the gate. To respect the privacy of those involved, we will not publicly share any further specifics of the event."

Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Once it was noted that CAIR is involved, any reader ought to have been tipped off from the beginning that this is all about the law suit.
CAIR is an Islamist organization with deep links to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Intimidation through law suits is their modus operandi.

If readers are not aware of this, they are not aware of how Islamists operate.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Once it was noted that CAIR is involved, any reader ought to have been tipped off from the beginning that this is all about the law suit.
CAIR is an Islamist organization with deep links to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Intimidation through law suits is their modus operandi.

If readers are not aware of this, they are not aware of how Islamists operate.
Perhaps, although lawsuits for intimidation are certainly not only brought by Muslims. Unfortunately that has become the modus operandi for many in our society.

It is my understanding that the passenger intially requested an apology from the airline. The suit was filed only after the airline refused. As to whether that is or is not true will probably not come out until the lawsuit is heard.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Perhaps, although lawsuits for intimidation are certainly not only brought by Muslims. Unfortunately that has become the modus operandi for many in our society.

It is my understanding that the passenger intially requested an apology from the airline. The suit was filed only after the airline refused. As to whether that is or is not true will probably not come out until the lawsuit is heard.

There is no perhaps involved in who CAIR is.

Organizations associated with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood ought to raise alarm bells for any Muslim who wants to portray himself as just regular folk.

They are the Islamist equivalent of the Phelps clan of Westboro Church.

For those who want to make a Christian comparison, think Freddie Phelps. They are examples of Christians who like to bring forth lawsuits for intimidation.

CAIR is just that kind of parasite.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Uh-huh. You realise "the Left" doesn't mean "anyone who disagree with me or tells me things I don't want to be true", right?

The left is also not necessarily Democrats, though they control the
Democrat party. It is an ideology that cuts across the parties and is
destroying this nation and many others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The left is also not necessarily Democrats, though they control the
Democrat party. It is an ideology that cuts across the parties and is
destroying this nation and many others.
I didn't mention "Democrats", I don't think. But please. Tell me how the left is destroying any particular nation, specifically?

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
We are discussing a Muslim who was red from a plane for saying "God willing." Please say on topic or I will ask the mods to close this thread.
I think the point is that everyone knows all terrorists are Muslims, or all Muslims are terrorists or whatever, and the the FBI, a Leftist organisation, is lying to us when they say otherwise, because Hillary wants Sharia law, or whatever the claim du jour is.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
We are discussing a Muslim who was red from a plane for saying "God willing." Please say on topic or I will ask the mods to close this thread.

Do you think this is more of the Muslim attempt at
garnering sympathy? Create an incident and then
act as if they had no idea why they caused anyone
to think they were acting suspiciously.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Do you think this is more of the Muslim attempt at garnering sympathy? Create an incident and then act as if they had no idea why they caused anyone to think they were acting suspiciously.

No, I don't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I think the point is that everyone knows all terrorists are Muslims, or all Muslims are terrorists or whatever, and the the FBI, a Leftist organisation, is lying to us when they say otherwise, because Hillary wants Sharia law, or whatever the claim du jour is.
Maybe that is what YOU believe, but it is not what everyone believes, or indeed, what the vast majority of people believe.
I, for example, do not believe that all terrorists are Muslims, or that all Muslims are terrorists, for that matter.
Therefore, on that basis alone, your contention that "everyone knows that all terrorists are Muslims". is refuted.
Ditto, the rest.

Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0