✟578.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Patmosman_sga
"Allah" is a generic name for any number of ancient Middle Eastern pagan deities. It is not the name of the One True God, the Great I AM, who has revealed himself in history as Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and who has come in the flesh in the Person of Jesus Christ.

Ignorance is not bliss. It's HELL! Muslims need the Messiah!

We already know Jesus*pbuh* because we fear God and obey Muhammad*pbuh* .

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Job_38

<font size="1"> In perfect orbit they have circled
Jul 24, 2002
✟2,013.00
Originally posted by s0uljah
I am lying?&nbsp; Do tell, news to me.

&nbsp;

Forgive me. I was very very pridefull and ask for your forgiveness.

&nbsp;

To everyone, please forgive my pridefullness.

Lying was not the right word. I guess not knowing would be correct, and what I should have done is lovingly tell you.

Upvote 0
That Christians are adopted children of God. The Jews worhip the same God as Christians, right?

Well, the Muslims say they worship the same God as the Jews.

X=Y, Y=Z, then X=Z

:)

"Was not Esau Jacob's brother?

Says the Lord.

Yet Jacob I have loved:

But Esau I have hated."

Maiachi 1:2b,3a

Easu's line produced the Muslims, and clearly God does not like him. So to say that the christian(Jewish) God is the same as the Muslim god is false.

Upvote 0
You think God hates those descended from Esau? Even little babies?

"But Esau I hated,

And laid waste his mountains and his heritage

For the jackels of the wilderness"

Malachi 1:3 nkjv

in Malachi 1 verse 4 God goes on to say:

"And the people against whom the Lord will have indignation forever."

God loves babies, but hates what they grow up to be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by Lk2117
"But Esau I hated,

And laid waste his mountains and his heritage

For the jackels of the wilderness"

Malachi 1:3 nkjv

in Malachi 1 verse 4 God goes on to say:

"And the people against whom the Lord will have indignation forever."

God loves babies, but hates what they grow up to be.

God hates??
Am I, as a Christian, obligated to also *hate* my Muslim brothers and sisters?

Upvote 0

Hank

has the Right to be wrong
May 28, 2002
Toronto
✟16,926.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
CA-Conservatives
That Christians are adopted children of God. The Jews worhip the same God as Christians, right?

Well, the Muslims say they worship the same God as the Jews.

X=Y, Y=Z, then X=Z

:)

Well I think - yes and no.

The God described in the Old Testament can not be the same as in the New Testament. Neither would the one described in the Noble Koran&nbsp;match the description either. If you worship the same God you should go about worshipping Him the same way. The reason Jews reject the latter faiths of Christianity and Islam are the conflicting statements from either Prophet/ Messengers against the old prophets such as Ezekiel, Jeremiah and Zedekiah. Thus from a religious point of view we deal with completely different Gods here. The only thing in common is the general concept that this God created Heaven and Earth. And this is the only thing I believe personally.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Annabel Lee

Would God still love me if I was to say I couldn't *hate* my Muslim brothers and sisters?

Everybody keeps focusing on the flesh. God does not want you to hate the person he wants you to hate sin. If what Muslim's believe goes against what the christian God says then that is sin and that's what we are to hate. As christians we should show the person (flesh) the same love Jesus showed people.

When Jesus got mad in the tempel at the money changers, He did not hate them, just what the practiced.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Job_38

<font size="1"> In perfect orbit they have circled
Jul 24, 2002
✟2,013.00
Hank, God of the old testament is the same as the new, there is no indication of anything different.

SOuljah, please allow me to come in love. and Annabel, I believe whole heartedly that God hates. Do I think he hates all muslims? Absolutely not. If God hates, he is justifed by doing so, because He is just and perfect and see things in which we cannot.

You ask are you obligated to hate ann, NO! We are to love everyone! But the sin we are to hate, to feel so sick of it that we want to go in love to those who are trapped and share the great and wonderful message so that they may see the light, as I did today and am on so big of a high I want to kiss and hug all of you guys! I gotta go, I am getting shaky!

Upvote 0