Musk releases Twitter internal documents showing details of suppression of Hunter Biden laptop story

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
1670557051901.png

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Off topic. None of this is about the Hunter Biden laptop story.
I'm the OP. I decide what is off topic.

All internal topics released by Musk are on topic here.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'd be really curious to see if anyone can piece together a coherent story from all of these out of context quotes. Because it sure reads like a firehose of vague innuendo, nothing really convincing unless one already starts with a misunderstanding about how social media works in the first place.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Don't Panic

Nov 25, 2022
Newfield
✟2,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
What I am wondering is what Hark even thinks the problem is, these posts just look like what I assume happens in the background at CF's moderation meetings and any other online chat room that cares about it's product.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟406,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 2018, two representatives stated, “We do not shadow ban … and we
certainly don’t shadow ban based on political viewpoints or ideology.”

Yet the “Twitter Files” show that such statements were outright lies.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I have a problem with a government influencing elections, by coercing private companies to sensor the Press, banning their political opponents, and censoring free speech of the people.
So where's that outrage since the first batch of Taibbi tweets noted the White house (aka the government) interfered with what you call censoring free speech? Or are you just as disinterested as Taibbi himself with his causual mention before he publishes links of Hunters junk and drug use?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,388.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So where's that outrage since the first batch of Taibbi tweets noted the White house (aka the government) interfered with what you call censoring free speech? Or are you just as disinterested as Taibbi himself with his causual mention before he publishes links of Hunters junk and drug use?
I don't understand what you are asking. Perhaps if you rephrase the question.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I don't understand what you are asking. Perhaps if you rephrase the question.
You made a claim of government intervention of twitter. The only time that is noted in this "twitter file" is when it was done by Trump White house.
I personally find it odd this "journalist" has no interest in investigating what apparently is government intervention of free speech. That is the story here, and not the internal debate of the NYpost Hunter story that was supressed for exaclty three hot days at twitter. A story that no other news org chose to print including FOX, The WSJ, CNN, etc, simply because it could not be authenticated, and the harddrive not allowed to be examined by those media outlets. I just dont understand the hubbub.

Upvote 0