Music influence; more than lyrics and sound??

KikiMae

Dec 15, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta
✟7,729.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Have you heard about the 432hz and 440hz?? 432 was predominant in ancient civilizations and religions, and was changed to the 440 standard (across the globe) in the mid 20th century. While 432hz is said to be more organic and resonate with nature, 440hz is said to have a negative, unnatural effect on our consciousness and further remove us from God. 440 was supposedly implemented due to Nazi concentration camp methods, as a way to keep people in a constant state of consciousness prison.

What do you think?? I also wanted to add this additional information from a website I researched:
" The universal music of sacred geometry
According to Brian T. Collins, a musician and researcher, the standard pitch (A=440 Hz) does not harmonize on any level that corresponds to cosmic movement, rhythm, or natural vibration. The greatest musicians, such as Mozart and Verdi, based their music on the natural vibration of A=432. It’s true that it is only 8 vibrations per second different from the standard tuning, but this small difference seems to be remarkable to our human consciousness."

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It would be interesting to see if playing Youtube music videos at .98x made them sound more harmonic or pleasant in some way. I wouldn't expect to notice the difference, but I wouldn't be very surprised if the difference was real and noticeable, either.

Upvote 0