• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Murder of Mohammed Anwar

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Old Lady, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Old Lady

Old Lady ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,391
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. adderbolt

adderbolt Active Member

+183
    United States
    Reformed
    Divorced
    If these girls are sentenced to either jail or prison smart money says they will both be released long before their 21st birthday. Authorities are already referring to this brutal crime as an "accident".

3. Old Lady

+10,391
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    Sadly, I agree.

These girls accidently brought a tazer and tazed the man? Did he point a gun at them and say, "Try to steal my car?" I believe some, compared to others, are more severely punished in hell. Without rule of law, this country would cause people to flee istead of crossing our boarders.

Matthew 11 NIV
    20 Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. 21 “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. 22 But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. 23 And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to Hades. For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. 24 But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.”

4. NomNomPizza

NomNomPizza Active Member

+135
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    12 Year old who would fornicate would be publicly stoned to death in ancient Israel according to God's word also a boy who picks sticks on Sabbath.
    Don't bash other religions while ours has similar laws it kinda looks like hypocrisy

5. Yarddog

Yarddog Senior Contributor Supporter

+3,170
    Catholic
    Married
    Just curious as to how a religion was being bashed???

6. NomNomPizza

+135
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    by author saying ''This is so horrible.'' now as I think of it maybe it was supposed to mean that innocent man died it was horrible , not the what will happen to girls horrible but just my mind assumed its speaking of it since of the practice of execution or acid punishment of women in this country

7. Yarddog

+3,170
    Catholic
    Married
    So you admit to your prejudicial thinking.

8. NomNomPizza

+135
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    no I still think if they get upset that these weren't punished enought and send an assasin to throw acid or to stab them in return thats ok

9. Old Lady

+10,391
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    This is not a thread to bash any religion. In fact it isn't about religion.

10. Old Lady

+10,391
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    ??? What on earth! I doubt if the girls have gone to court already.

11. NomNomPizza

+135
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    they get out at 21 year old , if it was Bible times it would be eye for eye so they would be dead. Since Islam is based on old principles from Bible I see that they could just send an assasin to finish off them when they get out since its just not enought to pay the price of crime for them thats how the society thinks.
    Thats why many acid attempts are performed by these people in first place.

12. Old Lady

+10,391
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    This is not some other country nor is it about Islam or even Christianity.

And Christians are not under the old law.

Hebrews 7
    18The former regulation is set aside because it was weak and useless 19(for the law made nothing perfect), and a better hope is introduced, by which we draw near to God.

Hebrews 8
    6But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

i don't think a slap on the hand will teach teenagers that murder is wrong and that it isn't tolerated in America.

13. NomNomPizza

+135
    Poland
    Christian
    Private
    eye for eye was before even Law was given to Jews
    thats why for example Kain got special privilage of having seal so nobody could kill him , because people ought to kill the murderer doesn't matter who avenged the dead one

14. Yarddog

+3,170
    Catholic
    Married
    Where are you getting all of these extra items which isn't in their post?