Multiple Prayer Requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all. First, thanks for the time you put into this forum and all your prayer for people. I think it's great. I was wondering if you could pray for a couple things. I've taken over a Sunday School class at church for the summer...kind of a trial basis for my own class, I guess. The only classes I've ever taught are Hostage Negotiation classes! The thing is...to be a good leader I need to be faithful. I'm not faithful with my tithe. I know all too well that I must be obedient...it's just that the $$ is NOT THERE at all. I know I need to do it, but I can't do it alone and need some help. I don't know how to give this up to God. (Boy I hate to say that!) Thanks alot.
PS...A while back I posted a prayer request for my wife...they found a venous angioma in her brain. We are still waiting for an evaluation from a neurosurgeon. Just an update. Thanks again to all of you.

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ok, here I go, and I'm what I'm going to say may be somewhat controversal. However, I know God very well, of everything I know... What I know of God I am most sure of. Ok, this doesn't make me perfect or anything, it doesn't mean I LISTEN, but I do know.

First about your Tithing. That is an antiquated and dumb thing. I tell you God does not require you give any percentage of money to the church. Now one thing is true. When you give to God, you will recieve what you give, and you will get back much much more, the flood gates of heaven will open apon you with blessings. If you give freely and with faith, you will live in abundance. But God appreciates your deeds more than your money. He loves what is in our hearts, not our wallettes. Giving is only the symptom of a good heart, and you should never give out of guilt or fear, that would be missing the point.

Give what you can to the causes you think are best fit, but more than anything else you give, give yourself to the lords cause, and you will always find you have more to give in the future.

About your wife, I have no idea what a venous angioma is, but I guess it's bad, and I will do my best to pray about it, and your tithing issue. I hope you can be at peace.

Benjamin Jeanotte

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.