Alabama
✟9,160.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sometimes life can be a bit overwhelming. I have multiple prayer requests. Please pray for me.

1. My older brother- I have posted a prayer request for him in the past. He still continues to do meth. Recently, he threatened the lives of many people, including me. He is in prison right now but probably won't stay in long. Please pray for his salvation and for his healing from addiction. Please pray for his children and their well-being (they have been taken from the home and placed with their maternal grandmother).
2. Please pray for healing for my mother. She has been diagnosed with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. She has a lot of chronic pain but also issues with pain medication use due to her condition.
3. Please pray for my sister-in-law (my youngest brother's wife) as she has also developed dependency on pain medications after she began having a nerve problem in her neck.
4. This last request may seem minor compared to the others but it is important to me. Please pray for God's guidance in my life as I search out my calling. There is a strong desire in my heart to be able to stay at home with my son and I also would like to eventually have more children. I am researching a possible home based business opportunity. Please pray that God guides me down the right path.

Thanks for all of your prayers. It feels like a burden has been lifted already. God bless! :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.