✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello Prayer warriors,

I’d really appreciate prayers for my quiz that I don’t blank out of stress myself out but remain calm and remeber the material and pass. Merci merci.
Thank you so much
This is a great relief. I thought that you were going to ask for help with the answers. We'll pray instead.

Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a great relief. I thought that you were going to ask for help with the answers. We'll pray instead.
You are so funny that made me laugh ,Thank you so much for the prayers

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm glad that you could laugh about it. I am terrible at maths. Have you done the exam yet?
Thank you yes a laugh is always nice. Oh man, it is a hard subject but I believe anyone could do it with a good professor, so I’m sure you’re not terrible
I did do the exam and I got a C so at least I passed, my grade it a 69 so I am almost at a C in the class please pray I can finish the class with a C

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you yes a laugh is always nice. Oh man, it is a hard subject but I believe anyone could do it with a good professor, so I’m sure you’re not terrible
I did do the exam and I got a C so at least I passed, my grade it a 69 so I am almost at a C in the class please pray I can finish the class with a C
I pray for you, that the Lord will honour all your hard work so that you can finish your class with a C, God bless

Upvote 0