✟15,879.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
To start at the beginning:

My mom went with my grandparents to South Dakota to visit my aunt. After a week, they found out that my aunt's father in law fell down stairs at his house and died. My uncle was en route to a medical conference to speak so he had to divert and go there (Pennsylvania). He called my aunt to come over so she flew out and asked my mom and grandparents to feed the animals.

Prayer Request #1 - My uncle and his family. I'm sure that his father is in heaven now as they are devout (and VERY Italian) Catholics.

So my mom tells my dad and my dad tells her to come home because it's not her responsibility, she's no farmer, and my grandparents are too old (almost 90) to do anything if something were to happen. Anyway she doesn't listen and stays. Then she is all worried about the chickens getting eaten by coyotes so she's trying to round them up and they are in a tree. So she climbs the tree (mind you, she's 54) and then falls and breaks her wrist and is now in the hospital and needs to have surgery.

Prayer Request #2 - For my mom's wrist. She just finished going back to school for medical transcription refresher and wanted to go back to work but obviously now she can't and hopefully will be able to use her wrist when it's healed.

To top it all off my aunt's house is on the outskirts of Sturgis and as you know this is Bike Week. The hospital is 30 minutes away WITHOUT the Bikers...so you can imagine...

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
dear Jesus, please bless Aibrean's mom with healing of her wrist so she will be able to work in transcription. guard over her surgery, please Jesus, and guide the doctors' hands. let her be safe, Lord, and have a speedy recovery. thank You, Jesus.

Lord, also i ask for blessings upon Aibrean's family, blessings of comfort and strength as they cope with losing their beloved uncle. please be with His his wife and children, Lord. may each one draw closer to You during these trials, Lord.

lastly, Lord, i lift Aibrean up to you that she will have peace and not worry about her mom in the hospital, and also ask for traveling mercies as these families return home. thank you for hearing and answering our prayers, Lord. we are so grateful. i love You.

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟15,879.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks so much for your prayers. My mom called me today. They have her in a cast for 8 weeks and she has to have a followup next Tuesady so she won't be home for another week and my grandpa is running out of his medication BUT at least she's feeling better.

Note: it's my uncle's dad that died...and his mom just fell and hurt herself yesterday.

Upvote 0