✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mark Levin: Mueller’s ‘Purpose Is to Remove the President’

Mark Levin is a very clear-thinking conservative. He has plainly stated that Mueller's purpose is NOT to investigate any Russian collusion (which is a fantasy) but to remove president Donald Trump from office:

“The attorney general and deputy attorney general really have to answer some fundamental questions about this investigation. Mr. Mueller wants to interview the president, and he wants to interview him under the most onerous circumstance,” Levin said. “What is the purpose of an interview like that based on those 49 general areas? His purpose is to indict the president. Now, what’s the purpose of indicting the president, and to try the president find him guilty? What’s the purpose of the conviction? It’s to remove the president of the United States from office. That’s the bottom line. No president has ever been indicted while in office. Not one. No president has ever been forced before a federal grand jury, not one.”

Mark Levin: Mueller's 'Purpose Is to Remove the President' | Breitbart

So there you have it folks. This was all about trying to get rid of A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT. So should all these conspirators not be going to prison?

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,108,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not is Mark Levin's opinion.

Instead, Levin argued it was to remove President Donald Trump from Congress through means other than impeachment.

Levin argued that was the motivation behind Mueller’s effort to get him to appear before a grand jury.

He didn't present any facts, any statements, that would prove his argument. He knows that if he presented these statements in a court of law, they would mean nothing, zilch, zero.
Nothing here folks that can be taken to the bank.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Mark Levin is a very clear-thinking conservative. He has plainly stated that Mueller's purpose is NOT to investigate any Russian collusion (which is a fantasy) but to remove president Donald Trump from office:

So there you have it folks. This was all about trying to get rid of A DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT. So should all these conspirators not be going to prison?

Fox News report on most of the (currently) 19 criminal indictments Mueller brought through to April '18 --

FOX NEWS: Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?

So far, four former Trump campaign associates – Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Richard Gates and George Papadopoulos – have been charged, though none of the charges are directly related to any misconduct by the president's campaign.

Alex van der Zwaan, an attorney, pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators during the investigation, and was sentenced to 30 days in prison in April 2018. He was the first to be sentenced in the probe.

The special counsel filed new tax evasion and bank fraud charges against Manafort and Gates in late February, potentially increasing the amount of prison time the pair could face if convicted at trial. ...

(continues...)

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

19 Criminal Indictments!

I didn't realize it was so many until just now, after I saw your post and checked.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Indicting suspects before a grand jury for crimes = "treasonous"?

Do you mean if possibly finding criminal activity in Trump's associates is treasonous to investigate?
No....Continually attacking a sitting president is no different that inciting rebellion, inciting riots.......For one thing....There is zero evidence that Trump colluded with anybody. There is nothing but accusations from deluded and brain damaged Democrats.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Not is Mark Levin's opinion.

Instead, Levin argued it was to remove President Donald Trump from Congress through means other than impeachment.

Levin argued that was the motivation behind Mueller’s effort to get him to appear before a grand jury.

He didn't present any facts, any statements, that would prove his argument. He knows that if he presented these statements in a court of law, they would mean nothing, zilch, zero.
Nothing here folks that can be taken to the bank.

Except that he's not operating in a court of law. Or didn't you notice?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No....Continually attacking a sitting president is no different that inciting rebellion, inciting riots.......For one thing....There is zero evidence that Trump colluded with anybody. There is nothing but accusations from deluded and brain damaged Democrats.

By "attacking" what do you mean? Investigating to try to discover any criminal activities?

If someone attacks Mueller with an accusation (not an investigation with evidence taken to a sitting grand jury, etc., but an actual attack)-- that Mueller is doing specifically a wrong that is exact (instead of only smearing him generally), then you yourself could try to confirm from a neutral source Mueller actually did or did not do what the accuser is claiming.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So there you have it folks, a right wing radio show host has a right wing opinion.

Shocker.
The same can be said about CNN and MSNBC. And NBC/CBS/ABC.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
19 Criminal Indictments!

I didn't realize it was so many until just now, after I saw your post and checked.
None connected with Trump-Russia Collusion. Meant to tighten screws and get witnesses to compose against the President.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
By "attacking" what do you mean? Investigating to try to discover any criminal activities?
No my friend...I mean attacking..As I said, there is zero evidence, only empty accusations by haters in he Democratic field.

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
The same can be said about CNN and MSNBC. And NBC/CBS/ABC.
Absolutely.
There's no reason to be surprised when any member of a partisan organization/group illustrates a consistent partisan opinion or behavior.
What would be noteworthy is when a partisan (no matter the stripe), exhibits behavior or opinion contrary to their typical allegiances.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No my friend...I mean attacking..As I said, there is zero evidence, only empty accusations by haters in he Democratic field.

Ok. But...If someone is attacking Mueller with an accusation (not an investigation with evidence taken to a sitting grand jury, etc., but an actual attack)-- that Mueller is doing specifically a wrong...

...then you or me -- us, we -- could try to confirm from a neutral source Mueller actually did or did not do what the accuser is claiming. In other words, since there is no grand jury to hear evidence against Mueller, we have to try to be very objective if we are going to act like a jury ourselves. Because of Christ's instruction:

"Do not judge by appearances, but judge correctly."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok. But...If someone is attacking Mueller with an accusation (not an investigation with evidence taken to a sitting grand jury, etc., but an actual attack)-- that Mueller is doing specifically a wrong...

...then you or me -- us, we -- could try to confirm from a neutral source Mueller actually did or did not do what the accuser is claiming.
That investigtion has already been done! It proved that Trump is innocent of all collusion. Why is the mueller trying that stupidity again?

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
✟1,158,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That investigtion has already been done! It proved that Trump is innocent of all collusion. Why is the mueller trying that stupidity again?
isn't Mueller trying to find the remaining law breakers? If no, how are you sure?

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
isn't Mueller trying to find the remaining law breakers? If no, how are you sure?
There are plenty of law breakers that the dufus could go after where there is proof of their lawbreaking. Why go after the one where they are proved to be innocent already?

Upvote 0