Mueller report tis a-coming!

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm all for it. Even Trump was fine with it. I feel bad for the liberals who won't get any comfort from it. But I'm sure they will come up with wild twists to try to claim he still had to do with Russia.

I may have not liked Hillary but I'd never spend day after day looking for something to catch her on. To much hatred for my blood.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,955.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Place your bets before it's too late! What will it say? Trump is guilty? Trump is not?

I predict the following:

1. No new information
2. Lots of political balderdash**

What say you?

**I say "balderdash" only to comply with forum rules.

I've not seen Mueller as given to political grand standing. My guess is there will be a fair amount of new info but it will not sway either side to change their positions.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The plan is working perfectly:

1. The Right has successfully misrepresented the Mueller investigation as being about nothing but "getting Trump."

2. Now that Trump has not been "gotten" they will be able to sweep the real findings of the Mueller report under the carpet as corrupt and/or irrelevant, and continue to pretend that there was never any Russian attempt to influence the election.

Congratulations.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've not seen Mueller as given to political grand standing. My guess is there will be a fair amount of new info but it will not sway either side to change their positions.
I'm thinking the summaries that the Mueller team wrote for public consumption will be telling. Bear in mind this was over foreign influence in our 2016 Presidential election. These reports are generally so technical and carefully written that the average person would have no real interest and very limited comprehension. What we will come away with, in my opinion, is what Mueller and his team found in that regard. Books will be written, experts will elaborate ad infinitum ad nauseam, the news will be obsessed with it for much longer then the public appetite will be. We will likely learn what the Mueller team has been trying to tell us, while there is nothing Trump can be prosecuted for, it doesn't exonerate him. Expect this to be a big political talking point throughout 2020. What's more I think late in the election the SDNY may have a few surprises in store. I'm still wondering what these cooperating witnesses had to say, if that is redacted it's either grand jury material or the investigation is still underway. What it doesn't have unredacted is probably going to be the most interesting part.

• Agree
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
...President “for life”.
I'm thinking one timer. Close to a 40% approval rate? I don't like his chances of reelection let alone an act of Congress that repeals the two term limit of the President.

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There will likely be new information, but a lot of redacted stuff. I'm guessing that there will be a lot of questions about what exactly is redacted in the report, but we'll see.

The fact that Donny is ratcheting up his malarkey about "conflicted Democrats", along with Barr refusing to release an unredacted report to Congress (an action for which there is zero justification), is proof positive that there are things that make him look bad.

I hope the Democrats receive an unredacted copy and read it into the Congressional record, a la the Watergate era.
Ringo

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,822.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I hope the Democrats receive an unredacted copy and read it into the Congressional record, a la the Watergate era.
Ringo
Don't have to go back that far. GOP leaders from the House a year or so ago set the precedent that releasing confidential memos is no big deal.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Right will say. See, I told you so.

The radical left will find reasons to open multiple investigations. That is their game plan and goals.

The American people will continue to grow tired of being lied to and ignore 80% and more of the media.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums