Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This just have to be on the last week show!

"Lock Him Up"

And then he gives Nixon's victory sign, all by someone with a Nixon tatoo.

It's hard for SNL to write better then this.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Then President Trump was correct, the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

Many Russians whom Mueller never thought would respond and knew would never be extradited. Except for the one who did respond.

Mueller was left with egg on his face when Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, one of the Russian firms indicted for "producing propaganda, pretending to be U.S. activists online and posting political content on social media in order to sow discord among American voters." In other words, the exact same activities conducted by Democrat operatives each and every day in the United States. However in response to the fact Concord Management actually appeared in court to challenge the charge against them, Mueller's team had to scramble and manufacture the ridiculous premise that providing Concord's lawyers with copies of the evidence Mueller supposedly had against them, a requirement of US law, would serve to "assist the Kremlin’s active “interference operations” against the United States."

Translation: Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians as part of a ploy designed to one, justify his existence and two, provide fuel for the fires of hatred against President Trump. The last thing he ever expected was for any of those Russians to fight back. But when one did, the actual nature of his investigation was exposed for all the world to see.

Manafort was convicted of five counts of tax fraud, one count of failure to file a report of foreign bank and financial accounts and two counts of bank fraud, none of which has anything to do with alleged/supposed/hoped-for/wishfully-thought-of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

After more than two and a half years of investigation, the Mueller team has amassed exactly zero in the amount of evidence of Russian collusion.

Some years ago I visited Stalingrad. The Manafort convictions amount to no more than the Mueller team indicting me because I once made an illegal left-turn in downtown Savannah after my return from that trip because RUSSIA!!!

Talking to Russians isn't a crime. Having links to Russians, either in business or the government, isn't a crime. Once having visited Moscow, or any other city in Russia, isn't a crime.

No you don't. The administration has denied any collusion with the Russian government to influence the election in any manner, and they can deny that because there never was any collusion between anyone in the Trump campaign and the Russians to influence the election in any manner.

If any evidence to the contrary had ever been found, it would have leaked to the media long before now.

Again, talking to Russians isn't a crime. Sharing or offering to share public polling data, as in polling data freely available to anyone and everyone with access to a computer, with a Russian isn't a crime.

Hanging your get-Trump hat on Manafort is a combination of desperation and hubris.

Because he has done nothing to be impeached for or convicted of.

You got one right. In true Bolshevik fashion Mueller was told to investigate, with no limits on either time or money, into anything and everything it may take until he found something, anything, which could be used against the duly elected President of the United States in devotion to the rabid desire to overturn the lawful results of the 2016 election.

That is the ideal being promoted by the American left at large.

Roger Stone: Mueller discloses evidence Trump adviser communicated with Wikileaks

Manafort lies related to Mueller probe's 'undisputed core': judge

For this next vid the part about Roger Stone starts at 8 min 20 sec, but I recommend watching the entire segment.

Developments in three Mueller-related cases advance Trump scandal

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Roger Stone: Mueller discloses evidence Trump adviser communicated with Wikileaks

From the article, quote:

"The US special counsel, disclosed for the first time on Friday that his office has evidence of communications between Roger Stone and WikiLeaks related to the release of hacked Democratic party emails."

First, this statement is predicated on a lie. John Podesta's e-mails were not hacked, Podesta fell for a Phishing scam. He fell for a spear-phishing technique and consequently Podesta's e-mails were leaked by John Podesta.

Second, Mueller says he has evidence Stone 'communicated' with Wikileaks. Please cite the law which renders communication between a private citizen and Wikileaks a crime.

Manafort lies related to Mueller probe's 'undisputed core': judge

That was truly painful, having to listen to Rachael Maddow talk both down and through her nose. However...

From the web page, quote:

"Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Rachel Maddow about what new light is shed by the transcript of hearing on whether Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort breached his plea agreement and what that now means in terms of his sentencing."

Ok, McQuade has an opinion which serves Maddow's bias therefore it must be true. This judge claims Manafort lied about talking to some guy in Russia the government claims works for Russian intelligence but the document which supports these claims, by McQuade's own admission, is heavily redacted so we don't really know what the charge of Manafort's lies is actually based on but still it could maybe (oh, gee I hope I hope I hope) be used as a violation of his plea-agreement and thus this judge can tack on more prison-time punishment because Manafort once worked for Trump and therefore he must be destroyed. And his family. And his dog. And his house burned down and water the ashes.

MSNBC at its finest.

Developments in three Mueller-related cases advance Trump scandal

Oh great, Rachael Maddow again. Only this time touting an indictment of Russians Mueller knew would never appear in court and thus he could accuse them of whatever he wanted, but did so for activity the Russian government has been engaged in since the 1950's.

Maddow actually believes sowing discord in the operations of foreign governments, particularly the United States, by Russia is something new? Well, she didn't even know the Constitution had a preamble, so probably.

Upvote 0

camille70

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟604,352.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
From the article, quote:

"The US special counsel, disclosed for the first time on Friday that his office has evidence of communications between Roger Stone and WikiLeaks related to the release of hacked Democratic party emails."

First, this statement is predicated on a lie. John Podesta's e-mails were not hacked, Podesta fell for a Phishing scam. He fell for a spear-phishing technique and consequently Podesta's e-mails were leaked by John Podesta.

Second, Mueller says he has evidence Stone 'communicated' with Wikileaks. Please cite the law which renders communication between a private citizen and Wikileaks a crime.

That was truly painful, having to listen to Rachael Maddow talk both down and through her nose. However...

"Barbara McQuade, former U.S. attorney, talks with Rachel Maddow about what new light is shed by the transcript of hearing on whether Donald Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort breached his plea agreement and what that now means in terms of his sentencing."

Ok, McQuade has an opinion which serves Maddow's bias therefore it must be true. This judge claims Manafort lied about talking to some guy in Russia the government claims works for Russian intelligence but the document which supports these claims, by McQuade's own admission, is heavily redacted so we don't really know what the charge of Manafort's lies is actually based on but still it could maybe (oh, gee I hope I hope I hope) be used as a violation of his plea-agreement and thus this judge can tack on more prison-time punishment because Manafort once worked for Trump and therefore he must be destroyed. And his family. And his dog. And his house burned down and water the ashes.

MSNBC at its finest.

Oh great, Rachael Maddow again. Only this time touting an indictment of Russians Mueller knew would never appear in court and thus he could accuse them of whatever he wanted, but did so for activity the Russian government has been engaged in since the 1950's.

Maddow actually believes sowing discord in the operations of foreign governments, particularly the United States, by Russia is something new? Well, she didn't even know the Constitution had a preamble, so probably.

The info they have about Roger communicating with Russians and coordinating release of the info came from info subpoenaed from service providers. They found out about Roger because of his info and communications being on the computers belonging to the Russians. I believe there was a link to the Mueller filing in the Guardian article. I'm assuming this info was known at the time the indictments were filed against the Russians last year, but I don't recall reporting that states when they became aware. When Roger tried to get his case unlinked from the one about the indicted Russians, the judge refused because he is connected to their case. This is not Rachel Maddow spin or bias, this is fact as filed and decided in court this week.

As you stated however, much is redacted, so I don't think anyone can say without a doubt what is or is not connected to conspiracy with Russia.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Flynn was an agent of the Ukraine. He lied about it. When caught, he agreed to cooperate. He was one of the first to cooperate. In the scheme of things, this justifies a sweet deal. In a few months, Flynn can go back to working for foreign governments or even be a consultant for lobbyists with domestic clients.

Trump must answer for why a known agent was allowed to stay at his post, and continue to receive highly classified information. Trump was warned in very strong terms by Christie (who initially headed the transition) and by the Attorney General's office.
I wouldn't want Flynn as an agent, compromised by the political drama and no access. The real question is what Trump knew and when which remains an open question. Flynn may yet get this deal, if he does so be it. What are the implications f or the White House because what I'm seeing isn't exactly damning.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wait until government comes knocking on your door with a subpoena wanting to find out if you've done anything wrong.
Ok. I’ll wait. Should I bake some cookies?

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't there is any question with regard to Flynn getting his deal. He has a cooperation agreement and is cooperating. His sentencing was delayed so that he could provide a bit more information.

No one but Mueller's folks know who Flynn's testimony is about.

I think that we need to remember that the investigation is primarily about Russian interference and any links to or cooperation with the campaign.

This could really end with Stone and Manafort. Obviously, the people still waiting are trump and the family.

I wouldn't want Flynn as an agent, compromised by the political drama and no access. The real question is what Trump knew and when which remains an open question. Flynn may yet get this deal, if he does so be it. What are the implications f or the White House because what I'm seeing isn't exactly damning.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
After more than two and a half years of investigation, the Mueller team has amassed exactly zero in the amount of evidence of Russian collusion.

I was reading your post until I got to this point. Mueller was appointed less than two years ago as evidenced by the letter appointing him: https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Anyone who has the truth would never use a lie to support themselves. Therefore what you wrote cannot be true.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
From the article, quote:

MSNBC at its finest.

Andrew McCarthy has been providing consistent investigative reporting of the matter since the beginning.
He makes the point that the context of this dispute ought to have been the kinds of dealings Americans have been having with Russia for twenty five years, since the end of the Cold War.
Collusion is never about conspiracy to commit a criminal act, such as conspiring to hack a political rivals data base would be criminal, just as a physical break-in for dirt is legitimately criminal. ...

Apparently Senator Burr thinks of “collusion” as criminal conspiracy, and he thus realizes that there was not one. Special Counsel Mueller, by contrast, has been unleashed to probe collusion not just in the form of criminal conspiracy, but in whatever form: All manner of contacts with a regime that, just the blink of an eye ago, President Obama was mocking Mitt Romney for regarding as a geopolitical foe, even as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped Moscow build its version of Silicon Valley — notwithstanding Defense Department and FBI worries that we were thus improving their military and cyber capabilities.

Collusion thus now means the criminalization of policy disputes. That cannot be a good trend in any freedom loving democratic system.
Who knows though. Maybe Americans will be okay with having the policies of any given Republican criminalized.

Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't there is any question with regard to Flynn getting his deal. He has a cooperation agreement and is cooperating. His sentencing was delayed so that he could provide a bit more information.

No one but Mueller's folks know who Flynn's testimony is about.

I think that we need to remember that the investigation is primarily about Russian interference and any links to or cooperation with the campaign.

This could really end with Stone and Manafort. Obviously, the people still waiting are trump and the family.
We always knew Flynn had a story to tell, at sentebcing the judge was kind of scary. Are you sure you want to do this today and made reference to the seriousness of his lies. Has he done everything he can to cooperate because this sweetheart deal comes at a price. He wisely choose to wait, I don't think the judge intends to reject the deal but ultimately it's a recommendation, he can. Flynn had better be forthcoming, he is getting a great deal here. If that judge gets so much as a wiff of holding back he is toast, I truat his council has advised him of that fact in no uncertain terms.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Yep.

Plus, the argument that getting the crooks surrounding Donny for other things is somehow an outrage is like complaining that you were arrested for possession of cocaine at a traffic stop. Just because your mandate is one thing doesn't mean that you get a free pass on all your other crimes. That's never been how the law works.
Ringo
I'd go with "detained after being found to be in the country illegally at a traffic stop" instead. Plays better into the stuff the far-right is being told to be terrified of this week.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Wait until government comes knocking on your door with a subpoena wanting to find out if you've done anything wrong.
Personally, I'm not particularly worried about being investigated for lying about secret meetings with Russians during the campaign.

Anyone else?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Except for finding at least one Trump campaign official was lying about setting up secret meetings with Russians. For some reason you forgot to mention that.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
John Podesta's e-mails were not hacked, Podesta fell for a Phishing scam. He fell for a spear-phishing technique and consequently Podesta's e-mails were leaked by John Podesta.

Huh? Is this kind of victim blaming really the best people can come up with to try and distract from the criminal behavior of various Trump employees?

You'd think if there were actual reasons to object to the Mueller investigation there'd be no reason to try and spin this sort of stuff. But it is what it is, I guess - makes it hard to take it seriously.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Collusion is never about conspiracy to commit a criminal act

Is this supposed to be parody? You might want to check the actual definition of the word, and compare it against whatever this guy you're quoting is trying to spin. And whatever you do, please don't buy Arizona beach-front property from him, no matter how good of a deal it looks.

Special Counsel Mueller, by contrast, has been unleashed to probe collusion not just in the form of criminal conspiracy, but in whatever form

Weird he's managed to get so many criminal convictions of Trump employees if he's just randomly trying to prosecute any sort of cooperation with various countries. Quite a coincidence - one that begs for a better explanation. I wonder what that explanation could be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Anyone who has the truth would never use a lie to support themselves. Therefore what you wrote cannot be true.

Wow. Such logic. I am truly amazed.

Please post the evidence found which serves in any fashion, any fashion at all, to prove collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the 2016 election.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟837,898.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow. Such logic. I am truly amazed.

Please post the evidence found which serves in any fashion, any fashion at all, to prove collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians during the 2016 election.

"Collusion" is a colloquial and media word. The primary investigation is of any links or cooperation between Russians and any in the trump campaign. There is much still to be discovered by the public. however, the indictments and pleadings by Mueller, and decisions by the judges certainly show links to Russians, and specifically to Russians involved in attempting to influence the US presidential elections. the obvious examples are Manafort and Stone. Flynn is likely to be another example. This is addition to the underlings. There are over a dozen so far. But, no, I choose not to debate the details of individual indictments. They speak for themselves. And, besides, there is much more to come.

HOWEVER, for the president, all that matter is himself and PERHAPS his family. No indictments have touched them yet, other than violating campaign rules to pay off women.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except for finding at least one Trump campaign official was lying about setting up secret meetings with Russians. For some reason you forgot to mention that.

Actually that was discussed earlier.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Huh? Is this kind of victim blaming...

Podesta wasn't a victim of anything or anyone other than himself. The fact his e-mails were made public as a direct result of his own incompetence is well documented.

Upvote 0