Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If I remember correctly I read this book several years ago.

There are many fascinating insights on the aspects of North American
Native Spirituality that in my opinion go over the line into being
occult and contrary to what Messiah Yeshua - Jesus would advise if
we could hear his voice better.

Basically....... we must learn to bless and curse not!

We all must learn to forgive the people who we think of as enemies.

Muddy Waters: an insider’s view of North American Native Spirituality
From the Lighthouse BlogSynopsis of Muddy Waters: an insider’s view of North American Native Spirituality

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I dated a woman who was "christian" but also was deeply into her native american spirituality. To the point of she mostly spent her time focused on it. Now I am not using quotes to suggest she was not a christian. But I am saying its impossible to be a christian fully while also practicing deeply your native american beliefs. Though I do understand its their identity and they don't want to let it go. But I have heard of native americans who became chrsitians and left the native american spirituality. They were barred from native american events, lands...etc. Essentially they lose their status as native american (in native ameircan eyes).

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I dated a woman who was "christian" but also was deeply into her native american spirituality. To the point of she mostly spent her time focused on it. Now I am not using quotes to suggest she was not a christian. But I am saying its impossible to be a christian fully while also practicing deeply your native american beliefs. Though I do understand its their identity and they don't want to let it go. But I have heard of native americans who became chrsitians and left the native american spirituality. They were barred from native american events, lands...etc. Essentially they lose their status as native american (in native ameircan eyes).

Very interesting!

I could be wrong but I suspect that Christians becoming more aware of near death experience accounts may help to inspire both Christians and Native American spiritualists to understand each other better.

This video has over 34 million views so the truth of what happens after death is getting out there these last few years.

Upvote 0