MSNBC producer resigns from network with scathing letter: They block 'diversity of thought' and ...

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...'amplify fringe voices'

Ariana Pekary said important facts and studies about the coronavirus would 'get buried'

A former MSNBC producer wrote a scathing open letter explaining why she recently left the cable news network.

"July 24th was my last day at MSNBC. I don’t know what I’m going to do next exactly but I simply couldn’t stay there anymore," Ariana Pekary wrote on her personal website. "My colleagues are very smart people with good intentions. The problem is the job itself. It forces skilled journalists to make bad decisions on a daily basis."

Pekary provided a number of examples of why she wanted to leave the cable news network.

Continued below.
MSNBC producer resigns from network with scathing letter: They block 'diversity of thought' and 'amplify fringe voices'

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Watched a video on this, and was going to do a thread and checked the board but you beat me to it.... :)

It is interesting how so much of the News is simply a "How can we get the viewers to hate Trump today?" fest. Much like a lot of News threads here.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,716.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Watched a video on this, and was going to do a thread and checked the board but you beat me to it.... :)

It is interesting how so much of the News is simply a "How can we get the viewers to hate Trump today?" fest. Much like a lot of News threads here.
There is no such thing as unbiased news anymore.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟275,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mainstream and network corporate news is nothing but a huge self-repeating left-wing propaganda machine, and everybody in the country knows it. Every poll indicates that somewhere between 60 to 85% of those polled believe that anything coming from the MSM is all a load of anti-Trump hogwash.

Upvote 0