MSNBC Lagging In Cable News Wars

mandelduke

Newbie
Oct 17, 2010
920
46
63
Choctaw Ms
✟1,381.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Pretty much impossible. That would be 8.5M people, constituting about 40% of the people that surveys show to have used illicit drugs in the past month. There's no way that the other 300M people in the US only account for 60% of drug use.

But you go ahead and keep making up numbers.
The # 1 abused drug on construction sites are pain pills. I have been on construction sites for 33 years, how many have you been on? How many people on these Surveys tell the truth?
 
Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
16,332
899
46
Burnaby
Visit site
✟21,546.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
The # 1 abused drug on construction sites are pain pills. I have been on construction sites for 33 years, how many have you been on?

Been on? Around 20, I guess. Many of those I've been on multiple times for separate projects.

I don't match up to your 33 years, because I haven't been working since I was 3, but I have been involved in construction for about 14 years. Not exclusively for that whole time, but I've done time on actual construction sites. Site and safety coordinator managing construction for multiple-contractor projects. Even when I'm not doing that, I get out to site fairly often.

(although I could show you a picture of me with my dad when he was working construction and took me to the site when I was about 2. He worked construction for about 40 years)

Anyway, I was talking illegal/illicit drugs. Pain pills (prescription or otherwise) are a different issue. And do they really test for legal pain medication on drug tests for construction workers?
 
Upvote 0

mandelduke

Newbie
Oct 17, 2010
920
46
63
Choctaw Ms
✟1,381.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Been on? Around 20, I guess. Many of those I've been on multiple times for separate projects.

I don't match up to your 33 years, because I haven't been working since I was 3, but I have been involved in construction for about 14 years. Not exclusively for that whole time, but I've done time on actual construction sites. Site and safety coordinator managing construction for multiple-contractor projects. Even when I'm not doing that, I get out to site fairly often.

(although I could show you a picture of me with my dad when he was working construction and took me to the site when I was about 2. He worked construction for about 40 years)

Anyway, I was talking illegal/illicit drugs. Pain pills (prescription or otherwise) are a different issue. And do they really test for legal pain medication on drug tests for construction workers?
When my youngest daughter was six years old I would take her to my job site and let her operate all the lifts and equipment, you would think I had taking her to Disneyworld she had such a good time!
 
Upvote 0