Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Yup, but he's not on MTV or any of that Hollywood stuff.

He has more fans than any other rapper? I mean, come on. His entire discography has sold less than 2M copies. There are way more rappers that have multi-platinum sales with a single album, let alone the 14 that he put out.

And never on MTV? What about the shows "Hip Hop Squares" and "When I Was 17" that air on MTV networks? And having one of his songs used by AXE body spray? And on a bunch of TV shows that include "My Super Sweet 16" and "The Hills"? Both are on MTV, by the way.

Upvote 0

I Eat Pie

Sep 22, 2012
City of Angels.
✟4,228.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He has more fans than any other rapper? I mean, come on. His entire discography has sold less than 2M copies. There are way more rappers that have multi-platinum sales with a single album, let alone the 14 that he put out.

And never on MTV? What about the shows "Hip Hop Squares" and "When I Was 17" that air on MTV networks? And having one of his songs used by AXE body spray? And on a bunch of TV shows that include "My Super Sweet 16" and "The Hills"? Both are on MTV, by the way.

Ok fine, but that still doesn't make him mainstream. Those people that sell millions of albums are from Hollywood. They're all mainstream.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I Eat Pie said:
Ok fine, but that still doesn't make him mainstream. Those people that sell millions of albums are from Hollywood. They're all mainstream.

As is Fox news. The fact that they are the most popular cable news network makes them mainstream by definition.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

I Eat Pie

Sep 22, 2012
City of Angels.
✟4,228.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Tech Nine is somewhat popular but I dont understand what he has to do with this thread?

Fox News number one? Goes to show that all you have to do is make up stuff to be the best.

Examples of them making stuff up?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
Last edited:
Upvote 0