MSNBC’s Joy Reid just revealed what everyone missed about Trump’s bizarre NY Times interview

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MSNBC’s Joy Reid just revealed what everyone missed about Trump’s bizarre NY Times interview
Joy Reid took a slightly different tack. She began her flurry with an observation about the president’s tone in the interview, saying, “Trump speaks a lot like a child does. Lots of focus on who likes him, who loves him, who is his friend… his biographers all emphasize his deep desire to be loved & it comes through.”

In a subsequent set of tweets, she focused on what she called Trump’s “autocrat’s impulse” when it came to governing, adding that “He literally adopted a “Godfather” phraseology to all but say Democrats could have avoided blue state tax hikes via SALT if they had “come to him” to plead for his largesse.”
tulc(found this interesting) :wave:

Reactions: FreeinChrist

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
AOD(Thinks (tulc)(needs a new hobby)(can csnbc)(really be trusted)

Yeah we don't buy it anymore. There's not a single day that goes by where they don't take shots at him. They have no agenda and nothing new to say.
So...nothing that can be said about the actual OP? Just a "Stop saying mean things about President Trump!" :scratch:
tulc(understands, it's gets exhausting trying to spin anything positive from all the things President Trump does wrong in a day) :swoon:

Upvote 0

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah we don't buy it anymore. There's not a single day that goes by where they don't take shots at him. They have no agenda and nothing new to say.

Did you read the transcript or listen to the interview? Your boy is completely out to lunch. The closest comparison I can make is Reagan's second term. What has Trump accomplished besides the horrid disaster of a tax bill?

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,106,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What has Trump accomplished besides the horrid disaster of a tax bill?
Well he commuted the sentence of an employer who knowingly had over 300 illegals working for him and he was under paying them. He was laundering money, cheating the bank, who lost 27 million.
This is the Fox News article but Torah Jews goes into more detail.

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump on Wednesday commuted the sentence of an Iowa kosher meatpacking executive who had been sentenced to 27 years in prison for money laundering, marking the first time he's used the presidential power.
But former prosecutor Bob Teig, who retired in 2011 after serving as a prosecutor and spokesman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Iowa, said Trump's decision to commute Rubashkin's sentence "makes no sense" given Trump's repeated promises to get tougher on illegal immigration.

Teig said that every court that looked at Rubashkin's sentence had concluded it was fair, and suggested that former Justice Department officials and lawmakers who supported leniency were unaware of the facts of the case.

Trump commutes sentence of Agriprocessors chief Sholom Rubashkin

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Did you read the transcript or listen to the interview? Your boy is completely out to lunch. The closest comparison I can make is Reagan's second term. What has Trump accomplished besides the horrid disaster of a tax bill?
He has managed to fill important positions with unqualified people. Many many times. I think he must hold the record for that.

Perhaps this is something he should be bragging about!

• Agree
Reactions: RedPonyDriver
Upvote 0

jax5434

Nov 27, 2007
✟31,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

In reporting the news having no agenda is generally considered a good thing.
God Bless
Jax

Upvote 0

HannahT

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2013
✟459,470.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Shrugs) I'm not sure she revealed anything new. So, I'm not sure about the 'everyone missed' part is accurate. She is repeating the same thing we have been hearing - it seems like - forever now.

1) He speaks like a child.
2) Collusion and Electoral College
3) Feels he is a autocrat
4) Thinks he is a reality star
5) Invents his own reality

lol we could go on! Yep, rinse and repeat.

I mean did she leave out the 'mentally ill', or racist, etc labels too?

I'm not sure we found any new material in her opinions. What part is new?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
He has managed to fill important positions with unqualified people. Many many times. I think he must hold the record for that.

Perhaps this is something he should be bragging about!

As if the govt. of Greece isn't in shambles.

Upvote 0