MSN article claims America was better off under Trump than Biden

Do you agree with the Article?

• I vote Democratic and I agree with the article

• I vote Democratic and I do not agree with the article

• I do not vote for Biden and I agree with the article

• I do not consider myself to be a Demcrat and I do not agree with the article

Results are only viewable after voting.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But at least we are free from Trump's mean tweets. So it is all worth it. So I keep hearing from Democrats.
His tweets weren't just mean. They cause damage.
Encouraging his supporters to protest the shutdown on twitter. As we were lifting them, didn't help. It just made things worse and slowed down process. Also , it gave the Black lives matter rights to protest. Letting 5,000 Taliban out of prison, didn't help us or Afghanistan, The way he handled COVID-19.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That’s because
before COVID came and the country was shut down on the advice of all the medical experts, which crashed the economy, Trumps economic plan of: a corporate tax cut designed to stop businesses from leaving the USA and taking jobs with them; coupled with cutting bureaucratic regulations that made it hard to start, run, or expand a business, resulted in the strongest economy in the world and the lowest unemployment rate in fifty years, with a median income increase of 4,000 dollars in just three years

• Winner
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weird because it’s mostly the half that refuses to get vaccinated that is getting sick, hospitalized and dying from the disease. You also see higher case rates in places where there are lower vaccination rates and less mask use and the exact opposite in places where mitigation efforts (masks, vaccines and distancing) are higher.

As reported by Dr. Metcola and others, the CDC is manipulating statistics by having a two week waiting period after being jabbed, before anyone is considered vaccinated, and since 80% of those who are dying after vaccination do so within 14 days, their deaths are called unvaccinated deaths.

That surge in deaths of the unvaccinated, is in reality deaths of the vaccinated.

• Informative
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Encouraging his supporters to protest the shutdown on twitter. As we were lifting them, didn't help. It just made things worse and slowed down process. Also , it gave the Black lives matter rights to protest. Letting 5,000 Taliban out of prison, didn't help us or Afghanistan, The way he handled COVID-19.

Have you not seen the nasty hateful vitriol spewing forth from leftists and liberals in their tweets?

I have.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Have you not seen the nasty hateful vitriol spewing forth from leftists and liberals in their tweets?

I have.
How many of them were President of the United States of America?

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the CDC website:

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

• 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
  • 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Link: COVID-19 Vaccination

He’s not lying.
Misinformation is lying. His entire career is built on medical disinformation. Therefore he is, at best, unreliable as a source.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Misinformation is lying. His entire career is built on medical disinformation. Therefore he is, at best, unreliable as a source.
And that claim is wrong.

He gives out accurate medical information, not the sold out to big pharma and the corrupt FDA propaganda.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
And that claim is wrong.

He gives out accurate medical information, not the sold out to big pharma and the corrupt FDA propaganda.
There’s a trope that goes:
“Do you know what they call ‘alternative medicine’ that works?
Medicine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

I have.
Are any of those people President of the United States?

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As reported by Dr. Metcola and others, the CDC is manipulating statistics by having a two week waiting period after being jabbed, before anyone is considered vaccinated, and since 80% of those who are dying after vaccination do so within 14 days, their deaths are called unvaccinated deaths.

That surge in deaths of the unvaccinated, is in reality deaths of the vaccinated.

Imagine that. The only ones considered to have had their immune defenses defeated are the ones given sufficient time to have built up their immune defenses in the first place. What a novel concept.

• Agree
Reactions: pitabread
Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

For the protection from the vaccine to actually work requires the body's immune response to first produce anti-bodies. Hence the 2 week lag from being jabbed to being considered vaccinated.

There is nothing nefarious about this. It's just how vaccines work.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And that claim is wrong.

We will have to disagree on Dr. Mercola's cred.

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There’s a trope that goes:
“Do you know what they call ‘alternative medicine’ that works?
Medicine.
Except due to corruption of the FDA by big pharma, Doctors following standard protocol only prescribe toxic, synthetic drugs with lots of side effects including death, and only alternative medicine uses natural herbs that are known to be effective for things like high blood pressure.

All the BP meds have deleterious long term effects, including heart failure, but herbs, and minerals don’t have any such. effects.

The Chinese have a thousand year history of effective use of plants and herbs in medical practice.

In Europe doctors actually prescribe Echinacea for the flu, but in America doctors are taught nothing about using herbs during training, nor about nutrition either, so here it’s only used outside of standard protocol, and here they do bogus studies to “prove” echinacea is ineffective so big pharma can get richer selling patented synthetic and toxic drugs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟650,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

How did Trump's tweets give BLM any special rights to do what they did?

Upvote 0