• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

MSN article claims America was better off under Trump than Biden

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by BobRyan, Sep 21, 2021.

Do you agree with the Article?

1. I vote Democratic and I agree with the article

2. I vote Democratic and I do not agree with the article

3. I do not vote for Biden and I agree with the article

4. I do not consider myself to be a Demcrat and I do not agree with the article

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,665
    Non-Denom
    Single
    If you hadn't altered my post, you'd have your answer.

2. wing2000

wing2000 E pluribus unum Supporter

+11,743
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I was curious how MSN chooses to "publish" -- it seems they use a combination of AI and Editors (presumably human)....

About us

Microsoft Start keeps people informed across the web, phone and PC, using an approach of curating news via publishing partnerships and AI. We work with more than a thousand premium publishers and more than 3,000 brands in all major global markets – like USA Today, The New York Times, FOX News, The Washington Post, and many more – to aggregate the best news, videos, photos and other content and deliver it, for free, to people all over the world.

We believe that a free, well-funded press is a critical part of our social fabric and are proud to partner with the world’s best news brands, offering a business model that gives people access, at no-cost, to trustworthy news and provides a sustainable source of revenue for publishers.

Every day, our publishing partners send us more than 100,000 unique pieces of content. Our AI scans the content as it arrives, processes it to understand dimensions like freshness, category, topic type, opinion content and potential popularity and then presents it for our editors. Our algorithms suggest appropriate photos to pair with content to help bring stories to life. Editors then curate the top stories throughout the day, across a variety of topics, so our readers get the latest news from the best sources.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+6,513
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Brilliant observation!

4. Sparagmos

Sparagmos Well-Known Member

+6,513
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    This is true, although for me in this case, I had good reason not to expect Biden to impress me. He’s the DNC guy. He’s too old to be expected to have his finger on the pulse of things. His history on race is horrible. His policies are milquetoast. He’s, by my standards and world standards, a conservative.

5. Oompa Loompa

Oompa Loompa Against both police brutality and cop killing.

+1,196
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am not sure who you are talking about because our current president has done all that you have mentioned.

6. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+27,405
    Agnostic
    Single
    And yet they distributed an article from the Washington Examiner... are you familiar with their bias as well?

7. Oompa Loompa

+1,196
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Honestly, with every thread becoming a conversation about Trump, I cannot say I agree with your assessment.

8. Belk

Belk Senior Member Supporter

+9,988
    Agnostic
    Married
    Yes. Empirical evidence from this very thread seems to prove me wrong. :/

9. Oompa Loompa

+1,196
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    You must don't keep up with Biden much. Can you name any other president who has ever been given specific instructions from his handlers not to answer questions from the press or only take pre-approved questions from pre-approved correspondents out of fear of what he will say?

10. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,350
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    That's right. Men were men, women were women and people knew to stay in their place.

11. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+20,350
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    "MSN" is totally irrelevant to the actual discussion, but someone was apparently confused.

12. stevil

stevil Godless and without morals

+2,942
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    Does this mean that MSN don't just post articles that are positive of Biden?

13. stevil

+2,942
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    Undermining and ignoring election results as voted by the people will finish the USA.

14. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+27,405
    Agnostic
    Single
    Indeed -- "Mr. Excitement" he ain't, but if this is what "conservative" is, suddenly it doesn't seem so... problematic.

15. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,665
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Not to mention who gets his microphone cut off when he starts talking gibberish.

16. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,665
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Destroying the economy, along with the dollar, and our alliances with other countries would help things along to that end.

17. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    Better? I thought we were still having spikes in COViD cases? What has he actually done to make it better? He's allowing thousands and thousands of unvaccinated people into this cou try. How us that helping?

You are lying about the cleaning products.

18. stevil

+2,942
    New Zealand
    Atheist
    Private
    Immigrants across the southern boarder aren't the cause of the Covid infection spikes in USA.
    The density of infected people is higher in USA than it is outside of USA.
    Spikes are occuring in USA due to Delta and due to many Trump/Republican supporters who are refusing to get vaccinated. Biden and his admin are emploring people to get vaccinated, even if that means saving lives of people who will vote Republican.

19. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    I'd really like to know where out lives are actually better due to Biden and the democrats.

Let's see, COVID is still a problem everywhere.
    My money is worth less all the time.
    Healthcare is still an issue.
    The big cities still have tons of violence problems.
    The world no longer trusts us due to what Biden did in Afghanistan.
    Thousands and thousands of illegals are pouring into the country.
    Employers are still short workers.
    My kids are being told they are racist cause they are white.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  20. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    You don't think thousands and thousands of unvaccinated immigrants will have any effect? How is that only the unvaccinated Americans matter?