United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
NYPD: MS-13 Planning To Target Off-Duty Cops At Their Homes

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The NYPD is warning police officers about a possible threat from the MS-13 gang, particularly when they are off-duty.
CBS2’s Dick Brennan reports that in a bulletin the NYPD put out this alert: “Members of MS-13 are looking to ‘hit’ NYPD police officers, specifically in the Brentwood/Central Islip area as well as possibly Patchogue.”
The bulletin says that the gang members would carry out the attacks on off-duty officers “in order to gain street credibility.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The goats don't think that open border is working too great. Some of these want to be tattooed down clowns with no consciences have been deported numerous times and yet are back again -- to torment our country and citizens.
M-Bob

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Yes, if one was a MS-13 gang member back there probably not a good time to let a policeman see a gun in your hand.

Not even a cap gun.

A lot of MS-13 worship the devil.
Surprise surprise.

M-Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
NYPD: MS-13 Planning To Target Off-Duty Cops At Their Homes

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The NYPD is warning police officers about a possible threat from the MS-13 gang, particularly when they are off-duty.
CBS2’s Dick Brennan reports that in a bulletin the NYPD put out this alert: “Members of MS-13 are looking to ‘hit’ NYPD police officers, specifically in the Brentwood/Central Islip area as well as possibly Patchogue.”
The bulletin says that the gang members would carry out the attacks on off-duty officers “in order to gain street credibility.”

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The goats don't think that open border is working too great.
Given that we don't have an "open border" and no politician running for office wants one, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Some of these want to be tattooed down clowns with no consciences have been deported numerous times and yet are back again -- to torment our country and citizens.
M-Bob
Got any evidence of that?

Regardless, this is why we need to focus our deportation efforts on the true violent criminal element of illegal immigrants. Which makes more sense to get out of the country the quickest: MS-13 gang members, targeting cops? Or the teenage girl brought here as a small child who is just trying to get an education?

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Regardless, this is why we need to focus our deportation efforts on the true violent criminal element of illegal immigrants. Which makes more sense to get out of the country the quickest: MS-13 gang members, targeting cops? Or the teenage girl brought here as a small child who is just trying to get an education?

The criminal element follows the non-criminal element into the country. Reduce the non-criminal element and you reduce the criminal element.

"Elementary, Watson." ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Given that we don't have an "open border" and no politician running for office wants one, I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Got any evidence of that?

Don't try to fool people no more okay?
Yes, the Democrats Are for Open Borders

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Don't try to fool people no more okay?
Yes, the Democrats Are for Open Borders
Thanks for the opinion piece. We all have one.

When you can show me a Democrat who says "we shouldn't have any laws preventing immigration" or "There should be no checkpoints, people should be able to walk across the border at any time without being checked" get back to me. Because that's what open borders actually means. And no Democrat wants that.

As I recall, the Democrats just voted for several billion additional dollars for border security before the additional funding they gave Trump for his vanity project. Why would they do that if they wanted "open borders"?

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The criminal element follows the non-criminal element into the country. Reduce the non-criminal element and you reduce the criminal element.

"Elementary, Watson."
Sherlock Holmes you aren't. In reality, you just cut to the heart of the matter and reduce the criminal element. Personally I'm worried about white American men with guns than I am about illegal immigrants.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nothing racist in that statement. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you what I'm worried about. It's black American men who.....oh, wait! That would be racist! Never mind. :eek:

They truly are what they call others.

Thinking they are going to deceive somebody?

NOT!

M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sherlock Holmes you aren't. In reality, you just cut to the heart of the matter and reduce the criminal element. Personally I'm worried about white American men with guns than I am about illegal immigrants.

Buy a gun and defend yourself from them.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The goats don't think that open border is working too great. Some of these want to be tattooed down clowns with no consciences have been deported numerous times and yet are back again -- to torment our country and citizens.

That's all part of the plan Bob, all part of the plan. :doh:

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟812,249.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: Queller
Upvote 0