Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,955.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Already tried it multiple times only to end up getting attacked by a pack of wolves. I’m speaking from experience.

Oh? Did you insult them the same as you did in your last post? That might explain their hostile response.

• Agree
Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How will you know unless you try it?

I've learned not to bother trying to reason with the majority of Trump supporters I've encountered in real life or online. It's a pointless task, to be honest. You'll end up flustered because most of them will resort to slander and disparaging name-calling whenever they realize they can't win the argument.

Speaking from five years of firsthand experience, I've often been accused of being anti-American and anti-Christian by some Trump supporters because I oppose Trump and I speak out against him. I have been harassed, cyber bullied, and called a few disparaging names by some Trump supporters too.

• Agree
Reactions: Belk
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've learned not to bother trying to reason with the majority of Trump supporters I've encountered in real life or online. It's a pointless task, to be honest. You'll end up flustered because most of them will resort to slander and disparaging name-calling whenever they realize they can't win the argument.

Speaking from five years of firsthand experience, I've often been accused of being anti-American and anti-Christian by some Trump supporters because I oppose Trump and I speak out against him. I have been harassed, cyber bullied, and called a few disparaging names by some Trump supporters too.
It sounds like we have both been through a similar experience in regards to being harassed, cyber bullied, and called a few disparaging names, just on opposite sides of the fence.

• Friendly
Reactions: Guinan
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,955.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It sounds like we have both been through a similar experience in regards to being harassed, cyber bullied, and called a few disparaging names, just on opposite sides of the fence.

That is what I keep trying to point out. humans behave the same no matter what side of any particular divide they are on. Liberal, conservative, theist, or atheist we all have the same foibles.

Upvote 0