The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not as bad as it sounds. My daughter is married to a great guy in the Air Force and they are stationed in Japan with my 2.5yr old grandson.

She is pregnant with identical twins and the military deemed it a high-risk pregnancy and said they don't have reasonable access to a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. So, they said she had to come back to the US for the duration of her pregnancy.

She and my grandson moved in with my folks 15 miles away since they live in a large(r) town and have a big house with plenty of room.

Normally, they leave in October for their Arizona winter home but decided to stay later this year so the family could have a big family Christmas and they could help my daughter. They are leaving next week.

My daughter will be alone, pregnant with twins, with a toddler to watch, by herself, in winter in Idaho...

So, I'm moving into one of the guest rooms (actually my old room when I was a kid) to help take care of my grandson, feed the horses, shovel the snow, and keep my daughter happy and non-stressed.

I feel like it is a real blessing to have the opportunity to do this for my daughter. But it sounded weird the other day when I was at church and I told a member of my Bible study that I was going to be living at my parent's house again.

I had to spend a couple of minutes and explain...

Servant68

Sleepless 300 miles from Seattle
Jun 30, 2015
The Pacific Northwest
✟73,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thanks! The twins reached the viability date last week, so my daughter is much less stressed now. Took her to the OB on Friday and he said twin A has the umbilical cord attached to the left side of the placenta, rather than the center, like twin B. He said it's nothing to worry about; just an anomaly.

Upvote 0