Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In only 60 seconds, a short film captures the tenderness, beauty, and universality of the longing we all have for a mother's embrace.

No matter how old you are, you will always be your mother’s child and long for her embrace. A loving mother heals our hearts and provides deep rest and consolation. Whether our mothers are near or far, whether our relationship with them is close or plagued with problems, all of us long for the acceptance, love, and care of a mother.

Iranian film maker Mohammad Reza Kheradmandan has captured this in his moving one-minute film called Mother, and he shares the inspiration behind his film below.

Continued below.
Moving 1-minute film about motherhood will touch your heart

Brando Marlin

Dec 19, 2020
cali
✟9,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am a soon to be father and and came across your post. Very informative I was trying to explain something like this to my wife. Its like you took the thoughts out of my head and put it on paper. Thanks I have a hard time trying to explain things to people sometimes. Ill be showing her later :)

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Blecliked

May 4, 2021
Canada
✟15,301.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Separated
One of my favorite hobbies is watching interesting and informative films with my beloved family. Recently, I wanted to watch the film rebel in the rye, which I learned about thanks to the article filmdaily.co/news/rebel-in-the-rye/, which describes in detail why this is one of the best autobiographical films of the 21st century. You can easily find many analyzes of the film from various critics and other people involved in the film industry.

Upvote 0