Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I bought six blue ray movies on ebay yesterday morn. This seller sells them for 1.50 a piece and postage is reduced by each additional dvd you buy. Mine was fourteen or sixteen dollars I thought that was good for blue ray and that was with postage.
Skyfall~~~~~Bond but I think I have seen it.
Captain America which I saw parts of last night. it has a lot of action and special fx.
They had a lot of Christian movies which I was surprised at.
All are older movies but I find older is better:)

Reactions: Heavenhome

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the ''like' I posted this because I thought it was such a good deal for blue rays and thought it might be helpful for people who buy used dvd's.:)
Bless you, you are always so uplifting!

It just occurred to me in posting this that I hope they don't have bad language but they probably do.
That is one nice thing in seeing them on tv, they still take bad language out.
Maybe I will be blessed and they will be rated G:)

Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you wait for the right time you can really get alot for your money. I use to do that with music CDs. Now I'm trying to unclutter our house so I stopped buying DVDs, CDs and books.

Sounds like you got a bunch of good movies though. Captain America: The First Avenger was a great movie. Have good fun watching the movies and collecting them. God bless.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If you wait for the right time you can really get alot for your money. I use to do that with music CDs. Now I'm trying to unclutter our house so I stopped buying DVDs, CDs and books.

Sounds like you got a bunch of good movies though. Captain America: The First Avenger was a great movie. Have good fun watching the movies and collecting them. God bless.
Unfortunately, I have the same thing here. I was going through them the other day, I have 3 huge boxes of dvd's. I can only justifying it by saying they are all old, lol.
The sad thing about the 6 blu-rays and this is a huge laugh on me as I used to be a techie.
I don't have a blu-ray player.....uh, I never checked, buying this computer from a friend but it had blue lights and I thought that was a character of a blu ray, lol. So now I am looking for a player. Go ahead and laugh, lol.
God Bless you also. I think that is the end of my buying of dvd's, I hope:)

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
NOAH, is on TBN all week and I missed it.
It is the main Christian Station. Unfortunately, it was on the last 3 days, the last two being on their streaming app but I am sure it will be on in the future, I will try and post it if I see it.
While looking on their site they said they will no longer be showing Kenneth Copeland services. Made me think of a comment recently here about him. They only said something about wanting to make changes for the changing times and ages, etc. I have felt it recently and not necessarily happy about some of the changes.

Upvote 0