The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What are some old tv shows everyone likes? Like Frasier, Cheers, 227, Little House on the Prairie, etc??

FRASIER :ahah: Seinfeld, Frasier, and Laverne & Shirley are my three favorite comedy sitcoms. None of these new ones can even compare.

Other TV shows that I love that are older are:

Due South (a large part of my childhood was shaped by this Canadian gem)
Simon & Simon
The Andy Griffith Show
Combat!
Mission: Impossible
Remington *cough* @chuck77 *cough* Steele

Reactions: chuck77
Upvote 0

zay

praise Him for your testimony!
Sep 12, 2004
NC
✟13,407.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I liked Get Smart back in the day. Justified was a good show. I liked Veronica Mars, Martin, the real estate shows lol. Shazam is tasty, I also like Jeopardy, Family Feud and American Ninja Warrior. Most extreme elimination challenge was bosshogg too. They should bring back the G4 channel. It may still exist i just dont have cable.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Let's all talk about our favorite movies and tv shows!

What are some movies that you could just watch over and over? How about tv shows you like or maybe ones that aren't on anymore but you still like? Or how about that one movie that you just hate? Let's get some popcorn and talk about it. :satisfied:
The Walking Dead

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol.

Have you seen the episode where Frasier had to make like a 15 second theme song for the radio show on a limited budget?

That was good.

I've seen all 11 seasons, so yeah. That's a good one. Lol

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
FRASIER :ahah: Seinfeld, Frasier, and Laverne & Shirley are my three favorite comedy sitcoms. None of these new ones can even compare.

Other TV shows that I love that are older are:

Due South (a large part of my childhood was shaped by this Canadian gem)
Simon & Simon
The Andy Griffith Show
Combat!
Mission: Impossible
Remington *cough* @chuck77 *cough* Steele

Frasier is awesome! I'd binge watch on that show any time. And you're right, I haven't found a sitcom that really compares to any of the older better ones.

I love Andy Griffith Show :D I watch it all the time, usually every day since it comes on here Mon-Fri.

I liked Get Smart back in the day. Justified was a good show. I liked Veronica Mars, Martin, the real estate shows lol. Shazam is tasty, I also like Jeopardy, Family Feud and American Ninja Warrior. Most extreme elimination challenge was bosshogg too. They should bring back the G4 channel. It may still exist i just dont have cable.

I loveeee love..LOVE Veronica Mars!! I wish they had made more seasons. Did you see the movie for it??

Totally forgot about Martin, that show was awesome. I could binge watch on that as well. And I like shows like Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, the 10,00 pyramid,family fued, I feel like I'm missing one. lol

I love Big Bang theory,Friends,
Everybody loves Raymond,and King of Queens.
My fave movie is The Labyrinth,and I also love Liar Liar,and School of Rock.

I love King of Queens too! I liked mainly their first few seasons, I didn't really enjoy the last season though.

Everybody Loves Raymond is great too.

Does anyone watch "The Middle"?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"Does anyone watch "The Middle"?"

Yes. Mike drops the full H bomb a little too much, but it's a great show.

I think Brick is my favorite. :D

I think also this is their last season

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟306,830.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Let's all talk about our favorite movies and tv shows!

What are some movies that you could just watch over and over? How about tv shows you like or maybe ones that aren't on anymore but you still like? Or how about that one movie that you just hate? Let's get some popcorn and talk about it. :satisfied:

I don't watch TV any more. However, an old TV show I enjoyed was Babylon 5. I do watch Vikings (a friend records it for me). I have the DVDs of Band of Brothers, the Pacific and Rome

As far as movies I like a wide variety. Some I like to re-watch are (in no particular order): Lord of the Rings (all three films), John Wick (1 and 2), Cry Freedom, The Thing (both 1982 and 2011), The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Unforgiven, Heat, Lion in Winter, Dredd, Despicable Me (1 and 2 and The Minions), War Fighter (Russian film about the Battle of Height 776), Apollo 13... and many more

Reactions: LadyOfMystery
Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just caught up to the latest episode of the Vikings television show. Have to say I enjoyed the latest season the most, and like how dramatically they changed things up.

Sadly I'll probably have to wait a year to watch the next season since I can't watch things by a week by week basis. Lol.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Vikings are still on? :p I'm kind of surprised that show still airs. :sorry: I've never actually watched an episode of it, so I really don't know what I'm talking about, but it kind of looked like one of those shows that would have a few episodes then disappear lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mostly felt like crap during my Labor Day weekend, so on recommendation from my sister I've been binge-watching Dexter. Very enjoyable...in fact, I'm almost certain they based Dexter's character off of my own personality (minus the serial killer part). Watched it via VidAngel, that way I can filter out the unnecessary language. Not sure why a single 50-minute episode of television needs to have 30+ F bombs in it, but okay cool...

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Vikings are still on? :p I'm kind of surprised that show still airs. :sorry: I've never actually watched an episode of it, so I really don't know what I'm talking about, but it kind of looked like one of those shows that would have a few episodes then disappear lol
Yeah, they've even increased the number of episodes made in a season. Lol.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mostly felt like crap during my Labor Day weekend, so on recommendation from my sister I've been binge-watching Dexter. Very enjoyable...in fact, I'm almost certain they based Dexter's character off of my own personality (minus the serial killer part). Watched it via VidAngel, that way I can filter out the unnecessary language. Not sure why a single 50-minute episode of television needs to have 30+ F bombs in it, but okay cool...

I remember that show, binged watched it a few years ago.

Not sure what VidAngel is, but they filter out a lot more than unnecessary language I'm sure.. lol.

I could relate to the show somewhat too. I'm not a psychopath *although Dexter honestly doesn't seem to be one either, lol* but I do have trouble with normal emotions and interactions somewhat.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I remember that show, binged watched it a few years ago.

Not sure what VidAngel is, but they filter out a lot more than unnecessary language I'm sure.. lol.

I could relate to the show somewhat too. I'm not a psychopath *although Dexter honestly doesn't seem to be one either, lol* but I do have trouble with normal emotions and interactions somewhat.

What filters and how many are used is strictly up to the viewer. The site doesn't control that. You pick and choose whatever you want.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What filters and how many are used is strictly up to the viewer. The site doesn't control that. You pick and choose whatever you want.

Wow, that's interesting..

Although if you filter out the language you'll filter out part of what makes Debra so adorable. :p

Upvote 0