WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Here is a thread in which we can name a movie -- not just ANY movie, mind you, but a SPECIAL KIND of movie -- the ones featuring our friends from the Animal Kingdom! The animals featured can be domestic, wild, marine, jungle, rodents, birds. Live-action, animated, or puppets. There are MANY movies out there about them.

A few examples: "Stuart Little" features cats and Stuart (a mouse who is adopted from an orphanage by a human family).

"Pride" (a Lifetime Channel original made a year ago) was about a family of lions; I think Kate Winslet did one of the voices.

Another favorite of many is "Top Dog", which starred Chuck Norris.

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There are several Disney animated films that fall under this category that I like including, but not limited to, Finding Nemo, The Fox and the Hound, Robin Hood (hey, it features an all-animal cast!), and Lady and the Tramp.

I also like the original live-action Incredible Journey.

Diane
:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Besides most already named,Disney's Justin Morgan Had A Horse,My Friend Flicka, Smoky,The Red Pony,Where The Red Fern Grows,Old Yeller, Savage Sam, Big Red,Lad A Dog,Because Of Winn Dixie, and cannot leave out Lady And The Tramp 1 & 2. Rascal a Disney Movie about a raccoon and there was one about an otter in the family,but can't remember the name.The Wild parrots Of Telegraph Hill, Want to see Eight Below about the sled dogs.

Upvote 0