1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Movie Date

Discussion in 'Married Couples' started by sf49erfan, Mar 23, 2006.

1. s_gunter

s_gunter Contributor Supporter

+941
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Can y'all believe this? The last movie I saw in the theater was "Failure to Launch" last weekend.

Funny movie, BTW....

2. Athene

Athene Grammatically incorrect Supporter

+1,099
    Anglican
    Married
    UK-Labour
    I think it was LOTR Return of the King, gosh that came out a while ago . . . . . . .. we tend not to go the cinema too much, we just wait for films to come out on sky box office.

3. alabaster jar

alabaster jar Vessel of Faith, Hope, and Love

+161
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Others
    I don't think we've ever been to a movie without a kid, as dh was previously married and had a son.

4. LynnMcG

LynnMcG A reflection of the Son

+275
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    King Kong

But our last date was this past Saturday night. We went out to dinner and clothes shopping for our little guy. We have a very nice evening.

5. Redguard

Redguard Make It So, Number One!

+1,773
    Christian
    Married
    CA-Liberals
    I watched that on DVD on the weekend.

I don't know if someone secretly drugged me or something, but I was fighting to stay awake.

The insects were pretty nasty. I had to grab hold of my wife because she wouldn't stop screaming and twitching.

6. LynnMcG

LynnMcG A reflection of the Son

+275
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican

Yeah, sometimes I pretend to be scared so my husband grabs me during the movie too. ;) Way to go Mrs. Redguard. :thumbsup:

7. philknowles

philknowles Regular Member

+17
    Christian
    We went to go see Failure to Launch last weekend. This weekend, we're going to see Ice Age 2.

8. BlondieLashes

BlondieLashes Finally a butterfly...

+160
    Christian
    Married
    Last movie we saw at the movies was NARNIA! :thumbsup:

9. JoannaJoy

JoannaJoy Well-Known Member

+0
    Christian
    Married
    -