What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So Nathan is coming to visit this weekend and instead of hiking like we wanted (pouring down rain is in the forecast :() I think we might go out for lunch and a matinee on Saturday.

Sooo...who has seen a good movie in the theater lately? I need a couple good recommendations :)

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟32,099.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm takin' Steph to see "Where The Wild Things Are", haha... I actually had to look up the name of the movie again.

Anyway, that should be nice; she seems pretty excited about it.

Also, *edit*, I wouldn't recommend you see "Couples Retreat"; I've only heard bad things about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

overit

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
✟17,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, if I'm on a date I don't want any kid movie....even if it's good. I rarely go to the movies-when I do it's always to see something with the boys. I can probably count on one hand in the last 6yrs that I've seen a regular/adult movie.

Just like going to my brothers and his wife renting a kids movie-seriously? What??? I told you that's all I get to see can you spare me the PG stuff please?

hmmm...that turned into a pet peeve (wrong thread lol).

So sorry-no idea what's even out there now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums