Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People, it has come to my attention in reading the comments here on Christian forums, that there is a lot of ignorance regarding this "pandemic". Many of you seem to have little discernment, and it is probably on account of you having little information.

Just to set you straight. This thing is a straight up hoax.

Even according to the CDCs own numbers:

Updated September 10, 2020
Infection Fatality Ratio:
0-19 years: 0.00002 (0.2 out of 10,000; TEN THOUSAND)
20-49 years: 0.00007 (0.7 out of 10,000)
50-69 years: 0.0025 (25 out of 10,000)
70+ years: 0.028 (280 out of 10,000)

This is among those who catch it. It is said that upwards of 93% will never catch it. When you consider that, the chances of getting covid and dying from it are incredibly low, even lower than the flu.

What all this lock down, social distancing, masking is all about is creating the environment to usher in the New World Order; the beast system.

I know a lot of you think you are going to be raptured out of here, but the Bible is clear that it is on the last day when Jesus returns. Though what is written is written, with regard to prophetic events, God gave us a freewill within his plans. That means that if people act to expose this fraud, we might have some success of having a decent future.

It's so much bigger. They have plans to vaccinate 7 billion of the world population. They want about 90-95% of the world population dead. The vaccine will cause countless deaths, and many are sounding the alarms about how the (100X more powerful 5G) will be used and coordinate with the microchips in the vaccines to track people's every move. I'm afraid this is the Mark of the Beast. Without taking the vaccine, you will not have a biochip, which means that you cannot buy or sell. I think it is far worse than just being isolated from society. Do not take the vaccine, as you could be damning your soul if indeed it is the mark of the beast.

Compliance to this scam is out of the question at this point. They literally want to depopulate the Earth.

Look into the following topics:

Georgia Guide Stones [It mentions a world with only 500 million people]
Agenda 21/2030 [They plan to have the world's population reduced within ten years]
ID 2020 [The Digital chip along with the vaccine]
5G Surveillance grid
Project Pogo/Zephyr

We shouldn't be waiting and doing nothing to stand against this. Yes, it will eventually happen, but we can push that back, in God's will.

Don't think you're going to be raptured before all the chaos starts (it's already started), as that is an 1800s wrongful theological viewpoint.

Also don't think, well, I'll just let then kill me. Sure, when the time comes, that may happen, but please understand UNTIL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS you will remain dead in an unconscious state knowing nothing. You're not going to see Jesus any sooner by putting yourself into their path.

Many of you really need to wake up. The time is now. Stop wearing those ridiculous face coverings that have been proven to not prevent any type of virus. They have been proven to be breeding grounds for bacteria, respiratory problems, and they can kill a young child. It is not godly to comply with tyranny and evil. The Bible is clear that government is appointed by God to DO GOOD. These are not good acts. Therefore, these governments are not operating under God. Therefore, they are illegitimate. This is a violation of your first amendment rights and you have the right to resist the edicts of an authoritarian government who is trying to harm you.

The most astonishing thing about these kind of notions is how willing the poster always is to swallow whole all kinds of gibberish found on the internet, as if it is unquestionably and inherently true, while declaring that everyone else lacks discernment for believing far more consistently reliable and verifiable information. It’s remarkable how quickly a person’s thinking can be bent into any sort of shape. I wonder what it is due to? Probably the wording of these kinds of things, making dramatic truth claims and pushing simplistic ideas maybe has appeal to some pleasure centre in the brain stronger than the ultimately more rewarding but tedious business of understanding how the world actually works. What else is there too it though? When you come across this stuff, what do you think it is that leads you to think ‘oh it must be true’?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Everything the OP has said is true, and, indeed, verifiably so. It isn't a matter of faith. It's a matter of facts, data, evidence, science. COVID-19 is a hoax used to bring in the Beast System (or a foreshadowing of it).

There is some factual information in it, the best lies after all have some truth to them, but the interpretation is no more factual than a fever dream. Perhaps you can prove me wrong by proving a point from the OP conclusively?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm wrong, I'd also like to be proven so! (With verifiable facts and data, mind you.)

I can prove some very important things about vaccines (not mentioned literally by the OP, but much worse than what he said about them):
1) DNA/RNA vaccines (eg. INO-4800 and mRNA-1273, by Inovio and Moderna, respectively) insert foreign material directly into cells.
2) Inserting genetic material into cells is one way of regulating gene expression and editing the genome (by activating/deactivating genes or modifying the DNA itself).
3) Inserting genetic material into cells is one way of doing cell reprogramming.
4) In the case of DNA vaccines, the DNA does inside the cell nucleus. (The cell nucleus is like the "sancta sanctorum" of the cell and the human body, because it's where the genomic DNA (the code of life, the key of our humanity) lies.

Here's some videos by the vaccine pharmaceuticals themselves (Inovio and Moderna) that explain that their DNA/RNA vaccines insert the genetic material into the cell. (You should do more research if you're interested.)

To verify points 2 and 3, you can research: transfection, transduction, cell reprogramming, mRNA reprogramming, epigenetics.
Transfection - Wikipedia
transfection | Definition & Types
RNA transfection - Wikipedia
Transduction (genetics) - Wikipedia
https://www.cell.com/molecular-therapy-family/molecular-therapy/fulltext/S1525-0016(18)30593-8
Highly efficient reprogramming to pluripotency and directed differentiation of human cells with synthetic modified mRNA - PubMed

Here's an explanation of point 4. (You should do more research if you're interested.)
The Emerging Role of DNA Vaccines

As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. These sorts of ideas are always based on some incomplete data, with a bit of ‘this person says...’ thrown in. I don’t understand why people buy into the idea that incomplete understanding can be the basis for an absolute conviction, I suppose that is what I am interested in understanding.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Conspiracy theorists never account for:
  1. The sleight of hand.
  2. Availability of hidden or secret information.
  3. The possibility said theories are disinformation rabbit holes.
  4. Likelihood their sources are part of the problem.
Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Amen!

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This isn't a THEORY. It is a conspiracy and it is being orchestrated right now. Have you not considered that perhaps you don't understand because you have not been exposed to the information. I can provide significant resources.

Yes---by ignorant fools who can't tell the difference between a real threat and one that conspiracy theorists, like you, love to perpetuate. Hospitals are empty---right, mostly, except for ICU's, as that is where they are. Like my 4-5 friends that have died of it and several others who had it were. The only ones that believe this trash of yours are idiots without any medical knowledge whatsoever and they have been believing all sorts of idiotic baloney for years---mostly flat earthers, and such. I used to get E-mails from those like you who insisted that Obama was stockpiling coffins and on such and such a date (it was constantly changing) Obama was going to take over the country---wake up America!---Yah---I am still waiting for him to declare marshal law and take over the country. These idiots just love to terrify people with their stupidity. Yah---and don't forget all those skeletons that were discovered of giants that were hidden by scientists! The fact they were computer composites and winners of such competitions made no difference to them. It's a real conspiracy. I can't wait for the next dumb thing you people come up with. The problem is that this ends up putting people in danger and many of those Hoax screamers found out the hard way it wasn't---when they caught it and some of them died. My only prayer is that only the fools who keep screaming hoax get it---not that they die of course. But every single one of them needs to get it, and shut up.

Upvote 0

Steve_K

Mar 25, 2020
US
✟15,765.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Can you cite a SINGLE source that's not from a conspiracy theorist/prepper/etc website?

I agree. Please include links from a trusted news source like CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NYT, WAPO, or any other MSM news source. I don't trust independent researchers that don't have ties to govt, intelligence agencies, big pharma, big tech, or Wall St.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Please do not give professional, legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors' orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.

Upvote 0