[MOVED] You're Getting Played

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People, it has come to my attention in reading the comments here on Christian forums, that there is a lot of ignorance regarding this "pandemic". Many of you seem to have little discernment, and it is probably on account of you having little information.

Just to set you straight. This thing is a straight up hoax.

Even according to the CDCs own numbers:

Updated September 10, 2020
Infection Fatality Ratio:
0-19 years: 0.00002 (0.2 out of 10,000; TEN THOUSAND)
20-49 years: 0.00007 (0.7 out of 10,000)
50-69 years: 0.0025 (25 out of 10,000)
70+ years: 0.028 (280 out of 10,000)

This is among those who catch it. It is said that upwards of 93% will never catch it. When you consider that, the chances of getting covid and dying from it are incredibly low, even lower than the flu.

What all this lock down, social distancing, masking is all about is creating the environment to usher in the New World Order; the beast system.

I know a lot of you think you are going to be raptured out of here, but the Bible is clear that it is on the last day when Jesus returns. Though what is written is written, with regard to prophetic events, God gave us a freewill within his plans. That means that if people act to expose this fraud, we might have some success of having a decent future.

It's so much bigger. They have plans to vaccinate 7 billion of the world population. They want about 90-95% of the world population dead. The vaccine will cause countless deaths, and many are sounding the alarms about how the (100X more powerful 5G) will be used and coordinate with the microchips in the vaccines to track people's every move. I'm afraid this is the Mark of the Beast. Without taking the vaccine, you will not have a biochip, which means that you cannot buy or sell. I think it is far worse than just being isolated from society. Do not take the vaccine, as you could be damning your soul if indeed it is the mark of the beast.

Compliance to this scam is out of the question at this point. They literally want to depopulate the Earth.

Look into the following topics:

Georgia Guide Stones [It mentions a world with only 500 million people]
Agenda 21/2030 [They plan to have the world's population reduced within ten years]
ID 2020 [The Digital chip along with the vaccine]
5G Surveillance grid
Project Pogo/Zephyr

We shouldn't be waiting and doing nothing to stand against this. Yes, it will eventually happen, but we can push that back, in God's will.

Don't think you're going to be raptured before all the chaos starts (it's already started), as that is an 1800s wrongful theological viewpoint.

Also don't think, well, I'll just let then kill me. Sure, when the time comes, that may happen, but please understand UNTIL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS you will remain dead in an unconscious state knowing nothing. You're not going to see Jesus any sooner by putting yourself into their path.

Many of you really need to wake up. The time is now. Stop wearing those ridiculous face coverings that have been proven to not prevent any type of virus. They have been proven to be breeding grounds for bacteria, respiratory problems, and they can kill a young child. It is not godly to comply with tyranny and evil. The Bible is clear that government is appointed by God to DO GOOD. These are not good acts. Therefore, these governments are not operating under God. Therefore, they are illegitimate. This is a violation of your first amendment rights and you have the right to resist the edicts of an authoritarian government who is trying to harm you.

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
thread moved.png

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you read too many conspiracy theories.
This is crazy stuff.
And what about all those hospital stories, and the doctors feeling impotent when people just die without respirator etc, they are all made up too?

I think you watch to much mainstream media which is propaganda. Did you know that during Obama's administration, the Propaganda Act which prevented newscasters from blatant lying and propaganda was overturned.

I went around to the hospital during this "pandemic". It is empty. Look at the videos of the tic toc nurses. Look up "Film My Hospital", there's hardly anyone there.

Did you know that some of the patients who supposedly had it the nurses reported that they were killing the patients by putting them on ventilators when they didn't need it? Did you know that Governor Cuomo sent people into old folks homes which killed them. Not from covid, as they say, but pneumonia.

Did you know that the test for covid only picks up DNA and RNA tissue from any coronavirus you may have had? Did you know that that false positive rate is upwards of 90% (really one hundred percent, but even their numbers show it is a sham.)

Like I said, we're being played. It's all an elaborate hoax, and it is designed to bring in the New World Order. Their own documents talk about a "Global Reset". They've even talked about the right crisis to bring in the New World Order.

Look into Event 201, a pandemic simulation exercise carried out two months before the "outbreak" in China by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, as well as John Hopkins University. Gates is on the record in a Ted talk saying that world population could be reduced by vaccines. He's also been visible during this "pandemic", pushing that 7 billion vaccines are going to be needed. John Hopkins produced the covid map that scared so many.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Conspiracy theorists never account for:
  1. The sleight of hand.
  2. Availability of hidden or secret information.
  3. The possibility said theories are disinformation rabbit holes.
  4. Likelihood their sources are part of the problem.
Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Conspiracy theorists never account for:
  1. The sleight of hand.
  2. Availability of hidden or secret information.
  3. The possibility said theories are disinformation rabbit holes.
  4. Likelihood their sources are part of the problem.
Yours in His Service,

~Bella

This isn't a THEORY. It is a conspiracy and it is being orchestrated right now. Have you not considered that perhaps you don't understand because you have not been exposed to the information. I can provide significant resources.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,108.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
This isn't a THEORY. It is a conspiracy and it is being orchestrated right now. Have you not considered that perhaps you don't understand because you have not been exposed to the information. I can provide significant resources.

Yes, you've said the same in your OP and each respondent. We lack knowledge and understanding. But here's the caveat. Your purpose isn't to inform. You want to influence the reader. And when we disagree or refuse to embrace your ideas you question our understanding.

The Holy Spirit doesn't talk like that. Satan does. He'll browbeat you. But God doesn't.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm so weary of talking about freaking Covid. Here are my weary thoughts.

1. The virus is real. I had it. I've known quite a few others who had it as well. It can be very serious even for relatively young, healthy people, but this is rare.
2. The hype and panic and mass hysteria (masks, social distancing, shutdowns) is largely unnecessary. Most people who are exposed to the virus have symptoms ranging from nothing to mild. Nearly all of the fatalities are elderly.
3. There's no "biochip" in the vaccine. Nobody is going to be forced to take the vaccine in the U.S. You cannot force anyone to take a vaccine against their will.

Please find something else to do with your time and energy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
People, it has come to my attention in reading the comments here on Christian forums, that there is a lot of ignorance regarding this "pandemic". Many of you seem to have little discernment, and it is probably on account of you having little information.

This is among those who catch it. It is said that upwards of 93% will never catch it. When you consider that, the chances of getting covid and dying from it are incredibly low, even lower than the flu.

What all this lock down, social distancing, masking is all about is creating the environment to usher in the New World Order; the beast system.

I know a lot of you think you are going to be raptured out of here, but the Bible is clear that it is on the last day when Jesus returns. Though what is written is written, with regard to prophetic events, God gave us a freewill within his plans. That means that if people act to expose this fraud, we might have some success of having a decent future.

It's so much bigger. They have plans to vaccinate 7 billion of the world population. They want about 90-95% of the world population dead. The vaccine will cause countless deaths, and many are sounding the alarms about how the (100X more powerful 5G) will be used and coordinate with the microchips in the vaccines to track people's every move. I'm afraid this is the Mark of the Beast. Without taking the vaccine, you will not have a biochip, which means that you cannot buy or sell. I think it is far worse than just being isolated from society. Do not take the vaccine, as you could be damning your soul if indeed it is the mark of the beast.

Compliance to this scam is out of the question at this point. They literally want to depopulate the Earth.

Agenda 21/2030 [They plan to have the world's population reduced within ten years]
5G Surveillance grid
Project Pogo/Zephyr

We shouldn't be waiting and doing nothing to stand against this. Yes, it will eventually happen, but we can push that back, in God's will.

Don't think you're going to be raptured before all the chaos starts (it's already started), as that is an 1800s wrongful theological viewpoint.

Also don't think, well, I'll just let then kill me. Sure, when the time comes, that may happen, but please understand UNTIL JESUS CHRIST RETURNS you will remain dead in an unconscious state knowing nothing. You're not going to see Jesus any sooner by putting yourself into their path.

Many of you really need to wake up. The time is now. Stop wearing those ridiculous face coverings that have been proven to not prevent any type of virus. They have been proven to be breeding grounds for bacteria, respiratory problems, and they can kill a young child. It is not godly to comply with tyranny and evil. The Bible is clear that government is appointed by God to DO GOOD. These are not good acts. Therefore, these governments are not operating under God. Therefore, they are illegitimate. This is a violation of your first amendment rights and you have the right to resist the edicts of an authoritarian government who is trying to harm you.
Lies, damned lies and statistics...... COVID is real, the graveyards are expanding rapidly and the stupid who reject medical advice are playing into Satan's hands. Just ask Boris Johnson and Donald Trump how little the virus cares about your status as a citizen.

Victoria Australia is the COVID basket case of Australia. That's because sensible precautions were ignored at first. By the way, no child is required to wear a mask here. Saving lives is doing good. Your narrow view does not take into account the death toll in other, less developed nations. Some people who have recovered from COVID are reporting long term health issues resulting from the infection. Don't ditch the mask. Or go get infected, get over it and live with the consequences. See how much of a conspiracy it is then.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

5G Surveillance grid
Project Pogo/Zephyr

The responses you are receiving and the move to a conspiracy forum screams aloud a lot of the problem you are pointing out. Some people love their lies and will fight to keep them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
3. There's no "biochip" in the vaccine.

Actually there is:
The Microchip Is HERE: DARPA Biochip to “Save” Us from COVID Can Control Human DNA

"While many are still attacking anyone warning of the “coming Microchip” as a conspiracy theorist, Luddite, or religious fanatic, that microchip has arrived.

But governments aren’t having to market the chip as a method to track, trace, and control their populations. Instead, they are marketing the chip as a way to track and detect COVID and other coronaviruses. Clearly, this is a much easier sell to a public literally terrorized by their governments and mainstream media outlets for the last six months.

Raul Diego details the creation and coming rollout of the new biochip in his article, “A DARPA-Funded Implantable Microchip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets By 2021,” where he writes,

'The most significant scientific discovery since gravity has been hiding in plain sight for nearly a decade and its destructive potential to humanity is so enormous that the biggest war machine on the planet immediately deployed its vast resources to possess and control it, financing its research and development through agencies like the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and HHS’ BARDA.'

The revolutionary breakthrough came to a Canadian scientist named Derek Rossi in 2010 purely by accident. The now-retired Harvard professor claimed in an interview with the National Post that he found a way to “reprogram” the molecules that carry the genetic instructions for cell development in the human body, not to mention all biological lifeforms.

These molecules are called ‘messenger ribonucleic acid’ or mRNA and the newfound ability to rewrite those instructions to produce any kind of cell within a biological organism has radically changed the course of Western medicine and science, even if no one has really noticed yet. As Rossi, himself, puts it: 'The real important discovery here was you could now use mRNA, and if you got it into the cells, then you could get the mRNA to express any protein in the cells, and this was the big thing.' (Source)

Here’s what the technology can do

This new technology amounts to the remote control of biological processes.

Diego continues:

'As early as 2006, DARPA was already researching how to identify viral, upper respiratory pathogens through its Predicting Health and Disease (PHD) program, which led to the creation of the agency’s Biological Technologies Office (BTO), as reported by Whitney Webb in a May article for The Last American Vagabond. In 2014, DARPA’s BTO launched its “In Vivo Nanoplatforms” (IVN) program, which researches implantable nanotechnologies, leading to the development of ‘hydrogel’.

Hydrogel is a nanotechnology whose inventor early on boasted that “If [it] pans out, with approval from FDA, then consumers could get the sensors implanted in their core to measure their levels of glucose, oxygen, and lactate.” This contact lens-like material requires a special injector to be introduced under the skin where it can transmit light-based digital signals through a wireless network like 5G.

Once firmly implanted inside the body, human cells are at the mercy of any mRNA program delivered via this substrate, unleashing a nightmare of possibilities. It is, perhaps, the first true step towards full-on transhumanism. (Source)

Patrick Tucker of Defense One goes into a few more specifics of how the biochip works. He describes it as follows:

The sensor has two parts. One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection. The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc. It’s like a blood lab on the skin that can pick up the body’s response to illness before the presence of other symptoms, like coughing.

You won’t be surprised by who supports this.

It is clear this project has support in the halls of the corporate world and the American government.

The private company created to market this technology, that allows for biological processes to be controlled remotely and opens the door to the potential manipulation of our biological responses and, ultimately, our entire existence, is called Profusa Inc and its operations are funded with millions from NIH and DARPA. In March, the company was quietly inserted into the crowded COVID-19 bazaar in March 2020, when it announced an injectable biochip for the detection of viral respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. (Source)

Diego writes,

The only obstacle is a delivery system, which though Moderna claims to be developing separately, is unlikely to get FDA approval before the federal government’s own DARPA-developed hydrogel technology, in tandem with Profusa’s DARPA-funded light sensor technology, which is expected to receive fast track authorization from the Food and Drug Administration by early 2021 and, more than likely, used to deploy a coronavirus vaccine with the capacity to literally change our DNA.

In addition, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is currently investigating Moderna’s patent filings, claiming it failed to disclose “federal government support” in its COVID vaccine candidate patent applications, as required by law. The technicality could result in the federal government owning a 100 percent stake in mRNA-1273. (Source)

Take a microchip or face the consequences.

Activists and concerned citizens need to stop talking about the “coming microchip” and how they will refuse to be chipped when the time comes. That time is now. Soon, people all over the world are going to have a very difficult decision to make – take a microchip or face the consequences. Judging by the amount of people walking around in masks during my trips to the supermarket, I’d say the odds are not in the favor of free humanity. Most people will line up for it willingly."

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually there is:
The Microchip Is HERE: DARPA Biochip to “Save” Us from COVID Can Control Human DNA

"While many are still attacking anyone warning of the “coming Microchip” as a conspiracy theorist, Luddite, or religious fanatic, that microchip has arrived.

But governments aren’t having to market the chip as a method to track, trace, and control their populations. Instead, they are marketing the chip as a way to track and detect COVID and other coronaviruses. Clearly, this is a much easier sell to a public literally terrorized by their governments and mainstream media outlets for the last six months.

Raul Diego details the creation and coming rollout of the new biochip in his article, “A DARPA-Funded Implantable Microchip to Detect COVID-19 Could Hit Markets By 2021,” where he writes,

'The most significant scientific discovery since gravity has been hiding in plain sight for nearly a decade and its destructive potential to humanity is so enormous that the biggest war machine on the planet immediately deployed its vast resources to possess and control it, financing its research and development through agencies like the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and HHS’ BARDA.'

The revolutionary breakthrough came to a Canadian scientist named Derek Rossi in 2010 purely by accident. The now-retired Harvard professor claimed in an interview with the National Post that he found a way to “reprogram” the molecules that carry the genetic instructions for cell development in the human body, not to mention all biological lifeforms.

These molecules are called ‘messenger ribonucleic acid’ or mRNA and the newfound ability to rewrite those instructions to produce any kind of cell within a biological organism has radically changed the course of Western medicine and science, even if no one has really noticed yet. As Rossi, himself, puts it: 'The real important discovery here was you could now use mRNA, and if you got it into the cells, then you could get the mRNA to express any protein in the cells, and this was the big thing.' (Source)

Here’s what the technology can do

This new technology amounts to the remote control of biological processes.

Diego continues:

'As early as 2006, DARPA was already researching how to identify viral, upper respiratory pathogens through its Predicting Health and Disease (PHD) program, which led to the creation of the agency’s Biological Technologies Office (BTO), as reported by Whitney Webb in a May article for The Last American Vagabond. In 2014, DARPA’s BTO launched its “In Vivo Nanoplatforms” (IVN) program, which researches implantable nanotechnologies, leading to the development of ‘hydrogel’.

Hydrogel is a nanotechnology whose inventor early on boasted that “If [it] pans out, with approval from FDA, then consumers could get the sensors implanted in their core to measure their levels of glucose, oxygen, and lactate.” This contact lens-like material requires a special injector to be introduced under the skin where it can transmit light-based digital signals through a wireless network like 5G.

Once firmly implanted inside the body, human cells are at the mercy of any mRNA program delivered via this substrate, unleashing a nightmare of possibilities. It is, perhaps, the first true step towards full-on transhumanism. (Source)

Patrick Tucker of Defense One goes into a few more specifics of how the biochip works. He describes it as follows:

The sensor has two parts. One is a 3mm string of hydrogel, a material whose network of polymer chains is used in some contact lenses and other implants. Inserted under the skin with a syringe, the string includes a specially engineered molecule that sends a fluorescent signal outside of the body when the body begins to fight an infection. The other part is an electronic component attached to the skin. It sends light through the skin, detects the fluorescent signal and generates another signal that the wearer can send to a doctor, website, etc. It’s like a blood lab on the skin that can pick up the body’s response to illness before the presence of other symptoms, like coughing.

You won’t be surprised by who supports this.

It is clear this project has support in the halls of the corporate world and the American government.

The private company created to market this technology, that allows for biological processes to be controlled remotely and opens the door to the potential manipulation of our biological responses and, ultimately, our entire existence, is called Profusa Inc and its operations are funded with millions from NIH and DARPA. In March, the company was quietly inserted into the crowded COVID-19 bazaar in March 2020, when it announced an injectable biochip for the detection of viral respiratory diseases, including COVID-19. (Source)

Diego writes,

The only obstacle is a delivery system, which though Moderna claims to be developing separately, is unlikely to get FDA approval before the federal government’s own DARPA-developed hydrogel technology, in tandem with Profusa’s DARPA-funded light sensor technology, which is expected to receive fast track authorization from the Food and Drug Administration by early 2021 and, more than likely, used to deploy a coronavirus vaccine with the capacity to literally change our DNA.

In addition, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), is currently investigating Moderna’s patent filings, claiming it failed to disclose “federal government support” in its COVID vaccine candidate patent applications, as required by law. The technicality could result in the federal government owning a 100 percent stake in mRNA-1273. (Source)

Take a microchip or face the consequences.

Activists and concerned citizens need to stop talking about the “coming microchip” and how they will refuse to be chipped when the time comes. That time is now. Soon, people all over the world are going to have a very difficult decision to make – take a microchip or face the consequences. Judging by the amount of people walking around in masks during my trips to the supermarket, I’d say the odds are not in the favor of free humanity. Most people will line up for it willingly."

Can you cite a SINGLE source that's not from a conspiracy theorist/prepper/etc website? Without me having to wade through your encyclopedic post with a dozen links?

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What about the people I know who are now dead!

They are dead in the ground. They have no conscious. There are no thoughts. They will be resurrected when Jesus returns.

I know it might sound shocking to hear. Both of my parents have died within the past eight years. For each of them at their deaths, I believed that they were already in Heaven. However, a couple years ago, maybe about half a year after my dad died, I read the Bible verses that state that the dead have no thoughts, as well as David not having ascended into the Heavens, and that he being dead and buried. This is in the Book of Acts.

Acts 2:29
Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

Acts 2:34
For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Psalm 146:4
His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

Upvote 0

TenthAveN

Puppies are an acceptable form of currency.
Jun 18, 2020
North Texas
✟49,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
They are dead in the ground. They have no conscious. There are no thoughts. They will be resurrected when Jesus returns.

I know it might sound shocking to hear. Both of my parents have died within the past eight years. For each of them at their deaths, I believed that they were already in Heaven. However, a couple years ago, maybe about half a year after my dad died, I read the Bible verses that state that the dead have no thoughts, as well as David not having ascended into the Heavens, and that he being dead and buried. This is in the Book of Acts.

Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
What verses told you that?

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I am referring to the hoax of COVID. They died of COVID.

Upvote 0