(moved) With Donald on the ropes does that make Hillary the best candidate to vote for?

With the latest revelations is Hillary the best candidate to vote for?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This is a companion thread to "Is it time for Donald to bow out?" Please let's be adults about this; no polemics which is the reason I posted this here in the Christian only forum. Just state your reason for or against based on what you feel fairly certain to be true. One other thing, please just comments from US citizens eligible to vote as they are the ones to determine the outcome.

Mountain_Girl406

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2015
✟144,014.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I voted yes, but I thought she was the better candidate long before these revelations. I thought Sanders was better, but agree with Clinton in about 85% of her positions on the issues, while it's more like 15% for Trump.

• Agree
Reactions: ViaCrucis
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Voted no.

She is a fraud, liar and grand manipulator.

Hillary also trots out her husband to campaign for her who has done worse to women than what Donald Trump said on a hot mic.

If she is going to be a champion for women then she needs to torpedo Bill Clinton and get him off the campaign trail where he has contact with women in her campaign.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
No. When she's held public office she's proven she can't be trusted.

The tape release on Friday with Trump's off the record remarks is vile. However, that the Clinton campaign thinks Trump's vulgarity will overcome voters caring about Hillary's duplicity.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. When she's held public office she's proven she can't be trusted.

The tape release on Friday with Trump's off the record remarks is vile. However, that the Clinton campaign thinks Trump's vulgarity will overcome voters caring about Hillary's duplicity.

Was flipping between the debate, the woeful end of the Texas Rangers season and the football game.

Have to say Trump finally listened to someone smarter than he is. He finally parried Hillary's attack on his vulgar locker room talk with pointing out that the things he talked about her husband actually did and more. He came close to accusing her of enabling her husband's sexual preying, but implied she turned a blind eye to those woman he abused.

He also squarely took Anderson Cooper on by asking why there was not a direct question to Hillary on her scandals.

Still a horrible display they call a debate. However, I think Trump knew he was playing an "away game" and he adjusted much better than last time.

Still think both are horrible choices for President. Woe to we the people.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I voted NO!
We all know that men and women have those same locker room conversations. Sometimes in private, and sometimes in mixed company. Knowing this to be true, why all the hype?

I do not agree about the locker room talk. Women are not thy by a long shot. What trump said was 11 years ago, but I hope it was ended sometime shortly after that.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a companion thread to "Is it time for Donald to bow out?" Please let's be adults about this; no polemics which is the reason I posted this here in the Christian only forum. Just state your reason for or against based on what you feel fairly certain to be true. One other thing, please just comments from US citizens eligible to vote as they are the ones to determine the outcome.

I d no, not only because I totally distrust her and Bill, but I stand for pro Life republican party.

• Agree
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. Out of the three candidates on all 50 state ballots Johnson is the only one with the minimum character qualities to be President.

Johnson even promised to not light up a joint in the oval office.

• Haha
Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I voted NO!
We all know that men and women have those same locker room conversations. Sometimes in private, and sometimes in mixed company. Knowing this to be true, why all the hype?
I don't think all men speak as Donald did.
However, I'm eternally grateful that not all men act like Bill Clinton acts when it comes to women he wants. And as a wife, I can assure you not all wives would help their husband if they learned that he rapes women. Nor would I attack the women he raped so as to intimidate them to remaining quiet about their sexual violation by my husband.

[Staff edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Clinton is the best choice but not because of Trumps stupid remark about how easy women are when your a star, even though it looks like it could cost him the election. The reason is what Clinton called Trumped up trickle down, its the pro status quo lassi fare top down GOP disaster domestic strategy that has failed and threatened this country again and again. Reagan gutted social spending and exploded the deficit pumping ungodly billion into an over bloated war machine. The capitol gains tax cut made viable and filthy lucrative to liquidate US assets and relocate overseas in third world countries. During the Bush administration the Federal Government was even funding it through monster subsidies in the Carabian base initiative. George W went into office with a two trillion dollar surplus he squandered away early in his administration in tax beaks and refunds. The the Republicans led the effort to deregulate derivatives which was the lynch pin for the biggest financial restated since the Great Depression. As a result the US market lost 24 trillion dollars in real world wealth while the banks and brokers racked in billions.

The he takes all his political capitol from 911 and recklessly invades Iraq lieing through his teeth about WMDs. The lock box come off of social security and the deficits spending flourishes again. Republicans have got the audacity to complain about deficits when their champions ruthlessly crafted it with reckless abandon.

Economists uniformly determine the Trump agenda would plunge us into another recession and that is the best thing in the world for a billionare. This guy said the same thing about tax breaks for the rich the Goldman and Sachs chair said about the control of regulatory bodies by former ranking executives. If you don't like it change the laws. I say he is right lets change those laws by electing a Democrat.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Last edited:
Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Clinton is the best choice but not because of Trumps stupid remark about how easy women are when your a star, even though it looks like it could cost him the election. The reason is what Clinton called Trumped up trickle down, its the pro status quo lassi fare top down GOP disaster domestic strategy that has failed and threatened this country again and again. Reagan gutted social spending and exploded the deficit pumping ungodly billion into an over bloated war machine. The capitol gains tax cut made viable and filthy lucrative to liquidate US assets and relocate overseas in third world countries. During the Bush administration the Federal Government was even funding it through monster subsidies in the Carabian base initiative. George W went into office with a two trillion dollar surplus he squandered away early in his administration in tax beaks and refunds. The the Republicans led the effort to deregulate derivatives which was the lynch pin for the biggest financial restated since the Great Depression. As a result the US market lost 24 trillion dollars in real world wealth while the banks and brokers racked in billions.

The he takes all his political capitol from 911 and recklessly invades Iraq lieing through his teeth about WMDs. The lock box come off of social security and the deficits spending flourishes again. Republicans have got the audacity to complain about deficits when their champions ruthlessly crafted it with reckless abandon.

Economists uniformly determine the Trump agenda would plunge us into another recession and that is the best thing in the world for a billionare. This guy said the same thing about tax breaks for the rich the Goldman and Sachs chair said about the control of regulatory bodies by former ranking executives. If you don't like it change the laws. I say he is right lets change those laws by electing a Democrat.

Grace and peace,
Mark
I would not be surprised to see another recession by next summer regardless of who gets elected.....If we don't broaden our economic base with more than minimum wage part-time jobs....well you can see where things are going....

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would not be surprised to see another recession by next summer regardless of who gets elected.....If we don't broaden our economic base with more than minimum wage part-time jobs....well you can see where things are going....
Oh I would be very surprised, the recovery has been the longest and lowest growth rate in US history. I think that means we have stabilized or economy. The rest of the world didn't far so well, in Europe your seeing globalism recede because the stronger markets tire of propping up The weaker ones. China's currency manipulation resulted in their dreadfull black Monday they are still reeling from.

With Clinton in the White House you'll see a massive stimulus package and a Bill Clinton domestic agenda bristling from the west wing. During his two term 25 million jobs were created and those numbers are likely to be higher for Hillary.

Obama did what he could but it was a question of stopping the bleeding and treating for shock early on. Health care will definitely be single payer, the courts will be flaming liberal and right wing Clinton demonizing fetishes will be at epidemic levels.

I can't wait to hear Limbaugh the day after the election. I'm sure he will never realize the reason his candidate failed and his party faltered was because their domestic policies are disastrous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
[Staff edit]
Have you seen the latest polls, she is expected to win by a considerable margin. Trump did this to himself, she has been playing to her base while Trump can't get his foot out of his mouth with a crowbar. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy's candour but his domestic agenda is a formula for economic disaster. [Staff edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0