[MOVED] The speed of light is the only constant, and "is" "time", etc...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Not quite sure what you're asking here - where there is sufficient mass density, such as in galaxies and clusters of galaxies, the matter is held in the structure by gravity so the expansion of space doesn't split them up, but between galaxies and clusters of galaxies the gravitational force is not sufficient to keep them together and the expansion of space carries them apart.
Wouldn't that depend on how fast they are being expanded or carried apart?

And if it's equal expansion everywhere...?

Etc...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Wouldn't that depend on how fast they are being expanded or carried apart?

And if it's equal expansion everywhere...?

Etc?

God Bless!
Cause I propose that it's really not going or happening very fast (equally everywhere, etc) not on or at those scales at least... That's why I mentioned the speed of light, etc, happening equally everywhere, etc, dictating or otherwise defining everything that is all otherwise all "relative", etc, and that gravity is strong enough to keep it back or pull it back in or keep it in balance or check, etc... at those scales anyway... cause the exact speed of light, or 1 times light speed, is really not all that fast, etc, not on those scales anyway, etc, and is really quite very much slow at those scales, etc, happening equally everywhere, etc...

And that there is a slow push or grow going on from the areas of extreme blackness between the clusters and stings of "everything else", etc, but happening slowly and equally out from those pockets everywhere, and that gravity does pull on it all enough back in to keep it (all) in check, etc...

Or at least, that's what I see in my picture or visualizing of it anyway...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Cause I propose that it's really not going or happening very fast (equally everywhere, etc) not on or at those scales at least... That's why I mentioned the speed of light, etc, happening equally everywhere, etc, dictating or otherwise defining everything that is all otherwise all "relative", etc, and that gravity is strong enough to keep it back or pull it back in or keep it in balance or check, etc... at those scales anyway... cause the exact speed of light, or 1 times light speed, is really not all that fast, etc, not on those scales anyway, etc, and is really quite very much slow at those scales, etc, happening equally everywhere, etc...

And that there is a slow push or grow going on from the areas of extreme blackness between the clusters and stings of "everything else", etc, but happening slowly and equally out from those pockets everywhere, and that gravity does pull on it all enough back in to keep it (all) in check, etc...

Or at least, that's what I see in my picture or visualizing of it anyway...?

Anyway,

God Bless!
And not accelerating really either, just growing, etc, slowly equally everywhere, etc, with nothing and nowhere being the center, except for it's only appearing that way from where you are at, and wherever you are at, etc, and that gravity is sufficient enough or does do enough to keep it (all) (the slow expansion) (and the slow (and equal) growing (or expading) of the pockets, etc) in check, etc...

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Wouldn't what depend how fast they are carried apart?
Gravity on or at those scales being able to conteract or balance it/them, or what is expanding it/them etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,329.00
Faith
Atheist
Gravity on or at those scales being able to conteract or balance it/them, or what is expanding it/them etc...?
Gravity declines with the inverse square of the distance, and the expansion of space is thought to be uniform. There will be a boundary distance where the gravitational force between two galaxies or galaxy clusters is insufficient to bind them against the expansion of space. Galaxies separated by more than this distance will be carried apart by the expansion of space.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Gravity declines with the inverse square of the distance, and the expansion of space is thought to be uniform. There will be a boundary distance where the gravitational force between two galaxies or galaxy clusters is insufficient to bind them against the expansion of space. Galaxies separated by more than this distance will be carried apart by the expansion of space.
But it's not just gravity, the area's of extreme darkness or blackness, the pockets, are all pushing out equally also, (growing at the speed of light equally everywhere I believe) anyway, pushing out against or on all the normal matter and material (clusters and strings of galaxies) (us, etc) and gravity is working or operating within those bounds and with(in) those forces as well also, etc, which is why I think we have or get the "picture" that we do, etc (the clusters and strings of galaxies, etc) (being or looking the way they are or do, etc)...?

Anyway,

Anyway, and they (the dark pockets) are also pushing out on each other, etc (with equal or constant and consistent force, or rate of speed or growth, I believe, etc) (which I believe is the speed of light or exactly 1 times the speed of light, etc) (which is also why I think we get the picture that we do, etc) (and the effect is cumulative, so things further out from us appear to be moving away or out from us faster, etc) (but it's really happening equally everywhere, etc)...

Anyway, then we have gravity working with, or within those bounds or forces also, etc, (what the dark pockets are doing), etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

But it's not just gravity, the area's of extreme darkness or blackness, the pockets, are all pushing out equally also, (growing at the speed of light equally everywhere I believe) anyway, pushing out against or on all the normal matter and material (clusters and strings of galaxies) (us, etc) and gravity is working or operating within those bounds and with(in) those forces as well also, etc, which is why I think we have or get the "picture" that we do, etc (the clusters and strings of galaxies, etc) (being or looking the way they are or do, etc)...?

Anyway,

Anyway, and they (the dark pockets) are also pushing out on each other, etc (with equal or constant and consistent force, or rate of speed or growth, I believe, etc) (which I believe is the speed of light or exactly 1 times the speed of light, etc)...? (Which is also why I think we get the picture that we do, etc) (and the effect is cumulative, so things further out from us appear to be moving away or out from us faster, etc) (but it's really happening equally everywhere, etc)...

Anyway, then we have gravity working with, or within those bounds or forces also, etc, (what the dark pockets are doing), etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

And I have a theory that these dark areas or pockets are pushing out on themselves (and everything else) (normal matter or material, clusters and strings of galaxies, etc) (or us, etc) (due to their (relatively) slow growth/expansion, etc) (I theorize at 1 times the speed of light, etc) (anyway) and are moving "through" the universe (along) with everything else, (already mentioned, etc) and are moving either around them or with them (or both), (or all the other stuff, etc (already mentioned, etc) is moving around them, etc) (these dark areas or pockets, etc) as these dark pockets are pushing out on themselves and everything else (everywhere equally, etc) and are moving through the universe in this way, etc...

And then we have gravity, etc, working or operating within that, etc, along with that, etc, (maybe even counteracting that, or "balancing" it to some degree, etc) (anyway, etc) anyway, and that, "that", etc, is why it all looks the way it does and is why we get the picture that we have or get or do, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,329.00
Faith
Atheist

Anyway, and they (the dark pockets) are also pushing out on each other, etc (with equal or constant and consistent force, or rate of speed or growth, I believe, etc) (which I believe is the speed of light or exactly 1 times the speed of light, etc) (which is also why I think we get the picture that we do, etc) (and the effect is cumulative, so things further out from us appear to be moving away or out from us faster, etc) (but it's really happening equally everywhere, etc)...

All space is expanding uniformly (though accelerating) but not at the speed of light (you have already been corrected on that), whether illuminated or in darkness. The mass of galaxies gives them a gravitational field that holds them together despite the expansion if they are near enough to each other for gravity to dominate. That's it.

The speed of the expansion is around 68 km/s per megaparsec. IOW if two galaxies are 3.3 million light-years apart, the expansion will be moving them apart at a speed of 68 km/s.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
All space is expanding uniformly (though accelerating) but not at the speed of light (you have already been corrected on that), whether illuminated or in darkness. The mass of galaxies gives them a gravitational field that holds them together despite the expansion if they are near enough to each other for gravity to dominate. That's it.

The speed of the expansion is around 68 km/s per megaparsec. IOW if two galaxies are 3.3 million light-years apart, the expansion will be moving them apart at a speed of 68 km/s.
Yet it's all relative right...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Your not taking into account that the expansion itself is being caused by the push of the dark areas or pockets, on themselves, and everything else, etc...? (and their growth, etc), (which is causing them to move through space, etc), (and everything else around them or with them or it, etc), (and that's why the expansion seems/appears to be accelerating when it's really all uniform and/or otherwise all relative, etc), (relative to them, etc), (and their rate of growth and/or expansion, etc), (which I think is at 1 times light speed, etc), (and then and only then considering gravity along with that, etc)...?

Anyway, thanks for your time, (etc)...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Take a honeycomb, then add equal amounts or pressure or growth or force growing inside each hexagonal cell, and make it very slow, etc, then add gravity to the rest, etc, the "stuff" making up the cell walls and connecting points, etc...

Then make it three dimensional, etc, along with gravity, etc...

Is anyone here getting the picture yet...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,677.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Take a honeycomb, then add equal amounts or pressure or growth or force growing inside each hexagonal cell, and make it very slow, etc, then add gravity to the rest, etc, the "stuff" making up the cell walls and connecting points, etc...

Then make it three dimensional, etc...

God Bless!

I ”get” that you know next to nothing about physics or relativity and that you really really like writing ”etc” which does nothing to clarify your muddled posts.

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Then make it three dimensional, etc...

God Bless!
And while this example is too simple and to crude to explain absolutely everything about it, it still does a pretty good job of giving you a pretty accurate picture of what's actually going on for the most part, etc, but not exact, etc, but pretty close, etc... It lacks to explain all the littler more specific details though...

Where would be the center, etc...? And with that picture...?

Anyway, can you not "see it", etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I ”get” that you know next to nothing about physics or relativity and that you really really like writing ”etc” which does nothing to clarify your muddled posts.
I add that so I don't have to get into long winded explanations, "etc"...

Got a lot of ground to cover here, and a short amount of writing or time to do it in, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Don't get mad at me because I am the ultimate maximizer, able to do/see much more with much less, "etc"...

I believe it is God's Holy Spirit that gives or grants me the ability to do so, etc, but you guys can draw your own conclusions if you want...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Then make it three dimensional, etc, along with gravity, etc...

God Bless!
Some of those hexagons might lose some of the "stuff" or walls between them and merge together sometimes maybe, I don't know, etc, or they might be slowly moving through space (as/and/or because of their growing, etc) towards some theoretical and as of yet unseen edge or something maybe, again, I don't know, but that is some of the details that are left out in this example, etc, but otherwise you should be able to get the general picture, etc...

But the force of it/them pushing out on themselves and the "stuff" in-between them, etc, along with gravity, etc, should keep a lot of it or the other "stuff" from getting lost too much or for the most part, etc, between those two forces, etc, the pressure pushing on it (the other "stuff") along with the collecting back together force of gravity, and again, along with that other force or forces putting pressure on it/them, or pushing out on it/them, etc, anyway, should keep too much from being lost overall, etc...?

Anyway,

God Bless!

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status