{MOVED} Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can't see taking the mark as an accident.

I agree with Bobber... you will be obviously making a conscious decision to take the mark of the beast with full knowledge that it is rejection of Christ...

It may be a vaccine as well... they could use this as an added pressure..."you must take this vaccine in order to work" as part of the incentive to do so.

But, I don't think that people will take the mark, by accident, without full knowledge as to the fact that it is making a covenant with the beast.

We make a conscious commitment to Christ when we accept Him..

I don't think that God would allow humans to be tricked into taking the mark. God wants us to be conscious of our decision of Him or Satan.

There's tricked, and there's willfully ignorant. God is letting the character of these people be revealed now for a reason, which is why people need to be paying attention. I will say, your view is typically how I've viewed it, but consider that we don't know exactly how they intend to present this thing to the public. They are fond of throwing out, "Oh, those religious nuts, ha-ha!" as a cover for objections from Christians, and I doubt they will present it as a spiritual choice at all, but as a science, since they've spent years convincing everyone science is real and spiritual things are just imaginary or metaphorical.

Then there's Leviticus: “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28). This would seem to indicate a spiritual component to tattooing or marking yourself, and could itself be considered a warning against anything leaving a tattoo. What really freaks me out about this "vaccine" is the stamp/tattoo they want it to leave, and that we can't be sure of what all they're putting in there. I am not a cow, and have no intention of being stamped like one. I also don't want totalitarian jerks tagging me like a dog with a chip, which is proably much MUCH more than what they will admit to it being. Chipping their populace for control is every dystopian government's dream.

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There's tricked, and there's willfully ignorant. God is letting the character of these people be revealed now for a reason, which is why people need to be paying attention. I will say, your view is typically how I've viewed it, but consider that we don't know exactly how they intend to present this thing to the public. They are fond of throwing out, "Oh, those religious nuts, ha-ha!" as a cover for objections from Christians, and I doubt they will present it as a spiritual choice at all, but as a science, since they've spent years convincing everyone science is real and spiritual things are just imaginary or metaphorical.

Then there's Leviticus: “Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD” (Leviticus 19:28). This would seem to indicate a spiritual component to tattooing or marking yourself, and could itself be considered a warning against anything leaving a tattoo. What really freaks me out about this "vaccine" is the stamp/tattoo they want it to leave, and that we can't be sure of what all they're putting in there. I am not a cow, and have no intention of being stamped like one. I also don't want totalitarian jerks tagging me like a dog with a chip, which is proably much MUCH more than what they will admit to it being. Chipping their populace for control is every dystopian government's dream.
That my be. You may be right.. However, I believe it will be quite apparent that it is going against Christ. I could be wrong.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh goody, someone added the letters of the full name. The pictures on the side are different patterns using luciferase:

human-implantable-quantum-dot-microneedle-vaccination-delivery-system-equals-666-mark-of-the-beast-antichrist-now-end-begins-bill-gates.jpg

Bit more depth of what everyone is thinking about this vaccine:

"ONE: ID2020 is a global digital identification system and will be expected of every man, woman, and child, and is quite literally called a Certification Mark.

TWO: Due to ongoing mutations with COVID-19 (I know), the coronavirus vaccine currently being developed will alter our DNA through an actual synthesizing of our individual genetic code using mRNA and CRISPER technology, which acts as scissors by cutting DNA at a designated spot and removing or inserting a new sequence with an artificial code. Need I remind you; this is the transhumanist wet dream.

THREE: A recent Microsoft patent, 060606, involves another implantable device for the purposes of buying and selling, which is mutually covered by ID2020 (and is likely the same project). It’s a cryptocurrency system that monitors our bodily activity—even our thoughts and emotions—and rewards each person based upon how well the perform their task with monetary transactions.

FOUR: A tiny drug delivery chip will act as a contraceptive agent, turning off a woman’s ability to reproduce like the flip of a light switch.

FIVE: The digital ID will include an Immunity Passport.

And SIX: to make sure every man, woman, and child complies with the One World Order’s mandatory implementations, Gates and MIT are currently developing the “Human Implantable Quantum Dot Microneedle Vaccination Delivery System.” It’s a tattoo for the hand, which will include our identification Mark and vaccination records."

Above is from here.

This one also:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0