{MOVED} Some evangelicals fear the 'mark of the beast' from a coronavirus vaccine

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟820,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I don't find that claim credible, nothing.
Suit yourself. Enjoy your baby bits, toxic mercury and whatever else they feel like sticking in you. Since there is no one verifying anything they claim is put into a vaccine is actually in there.

I'll be joining India and several African nations avoiding Gates "vaccines".

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,590.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You do realize Bill Gates won't even let his kids get vaccinated. What does that tell you?

You do realize that is a lie.

Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids? - VAXOPEDIA

Note some of the points made.

Discussing a patient with other doctors not involved in that patient's treatment is still a HIPAA violation. The false claim does not give the name of the doctor or the conference where he supposedly told other physicians.

Rather obvious. but anti-vaxers believe any lie that supports their position.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If there was an element of a taking of a vaccine which said you must reject Jesus Christ as being your Lord and Savior and Jesus was and is God I can't see anything like this as being the Mark of the Beast. Now that doesn't mean one shouldn't study to feel and know that a certain vaccine is safe and perhaps being hesitate to take it but that's another issue.
Exactly.

The mark will not be done "stealthily".. It will be well known and apparent that it is denouncing Christ, God and anything to do with our creator and King of Kings.

There will be no question that it is honor to the beast.

The issue is that this pandemic has shown the powers in government that they can use panic and fear to get civilians to throw away their liberties.

This virus has shown that people are easily manipulated.

Put all the media on one page.... censor anything on social media that speaks against the agenda..

And.. you can get people to hoard toilet paper when it isn't even a necessity for the symptoms.

Making the taking of a vaccine mandatory in order to go to your work, any store or public event... is very probable now.

They have trained people to do as they are told.... with a little pressure.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟213,623.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Exactly.

The mark will not be done "stealthily".. It will be well known and apparent that it is denouncing Christ, God and anything to do with our creator and King of Kings.

There will be no question that it is honor to the beast.

I agree there would have to be no question of that. It's a sad thing though that many have allowed their minds to be troubled with a fear that if they took a vaccine they've somehow taken the mark of the beast. But nobody thought that when they've maybe taken flu shot vaccines through the years. So why didn't the think that about them?

The issue is that this pandemic has shown the powers in government that they can use panic and fear to get civilians to throw away their liberties.

I think though with each passing day people are reaching the end of allowing it to continue even I think in U.S. blue states. And if the numbers of problems don't greatly increase in states where things have opened up somewhat.....then definitely people will be saying enough is enough.

This virus has shown that people are easily manipulated.

When a culture gives up an idea that there couldn't be genuine conspiracy of things and mock the very suggestion of such possibilities then YES.....you've got a culture which is way, way, too trusting and can be easily manipulated because people won't question anything and feel they'll be even mocked for doing so.

Making the taking of a vaccine mandatory in order to go to your work, any store or public event... is very probable now.

Perhaps. But I think maybe not. Oh that way of thinking will be pushed BUT....I think there's just so many, many, many people which would cause such a roar against such a draconian measure that might split the nations a part and they might finally conclude it can't be done. I see you're from Canada as I am but I think even here Trudeau might seek to roll that out but well...don't think it would fly. And all the ones who want a vaccine willingly....they'd be the first to get them and it would take quite awhile to give them to all those people. And I think it would be seen if they end up experiencing serious side effects and if so the whole program would be set aside. Of course I might wrong but still.....I'm just not sure it would fly.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I agree there would have to be no question of that. It's a sad thing though that many have allowed their minds to be troubled with a fear that if they took a vaccine they've somehow taken the mark of the beast. But nobody thought that when they've maybe taken flu shot vaccines through the years. So why didn't the think that about them?

I think though with each passing day people are reaching the end of allowing it to continue even I think in U.S. blue states. And if the numbers of problems don't greatly increase in states where things have opened up somewhat.....then definitely people will be saying enough is enough.

When a culture gives up an idea that there couldn't be genuine conspiracy of things and mock the very suggestion of such possibilities then YES.....you've got a culture which is way, way, too trusting and can be easily manipulated because people won't question anything and feel they'll be even mocked for doing so.

Perhaps. But I think maybe not. Oh that way of thinking will be pushed BUT....I think there's just so many, many, many people which would cause such a roar against such a draconian measure that might split the nations a part and they might finally conclude it can't be done. I see you're from Canada as I am but I think even here Trudeau might seek to roll that out but well...don't think it would fly. And all the ones who want a vaccine willingly....they'd be the first to get them and it would take quite awhile to give them to all those people. And I think it would be seen if they end up experiencing serious side effects and if so the whole program would be set aside. Of course I might wrong but still.....I'm just not sure it would fly.
I see things very similarly to you.

I'm sure there will be a push.. I hope that we're not that far gone yet though.

Trudeau needs to go though... and soon.

Upvote 0

cappycappy

Mar 30, 2020
Dallas
✟20,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Some people say Bill Gates put a microchip in a vaccine to monitor people. This does not makes sense. Bill Gates is a billionaire and has no need to control people in any way. He is not interested in what you do, or where you go. He has no need to make money from a vaccine. There isn't even a vaccine for corona virus and there may never be one.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But please don't try to withhold it from people who want it - or any other vaccine.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But did they use Gates, egg based, child baby bits DNA
Some people say Bill Gates put a microchip in a vaccine to monitor people. This does not makes sense. Bill Gates is a billionaire and has no need to control people in any way. He is not interested in what you do, or where you go. He has no need to make money from a vaccine. There isn't even a vaccine for corona virus and there may never be one.

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But please don't try to withhold it from people who want it - or any other vaccine.
Well, shoot, now this is relevant:

Anyway, Bill is part of the globalist satanic Cabal. He's a bloodline kid, so he would be doing it for them, not necessarily for himself.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You do realize that is a lie.

Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids? - VAXOPEDIA

Note some of the points made.

Discussing a patient with other doctors not involved in that patient's treatment is still a HIPAA violation. The false claim does not give the name of the doctor or the conference where he supposedly told other physicians.

Rather obvious. but anti-vaxers believe any lie that supports their position.

Interestingly, enough I'm not totally anti-Vax, just anti aborted baby bits, and egg based anti-vax. Oh, and anti-flu vax because that's a waste of time guessing game that injects you with toxic goop every time you get one. It only works if the manufacturers guess the right strain of flu for the year that you are exposed to, and given there are millions of strains to guess from, they are far more likely to get it wrong than right. And a few other reasons.

If Gates did get his kids vaccinated, and mind you their proof is one Facebook post mentioning it from Ms. Gates (which is pretty thin, since someone known for pushing vaccines is hardly going to admit to not getting kids vaccinated), then I assure you he didn't use his own vaccines that have been sparking auto-immune disorders all over the world. Different vaxes have different ingredients, and those matter a lot.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Idiots like David Icke peddle this nonsense.

The anti-vax movement is one of the greatest health issues we face and will continue to face until something changes.
However has been proven they put stuff in vaccines that shouldn't be there mercury for one. The connection between aids and hep c tests on gay men in San Francisco. The fact that parents vaccinations tie into autism. So sorry they are not trustable.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
If there was an element of a taking of a vaccine which said you must reject Jesus Christ as being your Lord and Savior and Jesus was and is God I can't see anything like this as being the Mark of the Beast. Now that doesn't mean one shouldn't study to feel and know that a certain vaccine is safe and perhaps being hesitate to take it but that's another issue.
Yea but are you willing to put your eternal soul on the line of that belief. The devil is crafty. The computer itself is beast technology the barcodes and computer chips have 666 encoded into their components. See what I am saying. We do know, right. Fact there is huge satellite in space named B.E.A.S.T. stands for Bio Engineering And Satellite Tracking.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟377,931.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yea but are you willing to put your eternal soul on the line of that belief. The devil is crafty. The computer itself is beast technology the barcodes and computer chips have 666 encoded into their components. See what I am saying. We do know, right. Fact there is huge satellite in space named B.E.A.S.T. stands for Bio Engineering And Satellite Tracking.
You used a computer to post this. How do you feel about that?

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I can't see taking the mark as an accident.

I agree with Bobber... you will be obviously making a conscious decision to take the mark of the beast with full knowledge that it is rejection of Christ...

It may be a vaccine as well... they could use this as an added pressure..."you must take this vaccine in order to work" as part of the incentive to do so.

But, I don't think that people will take the mark, by accident, without full knowledge as to the fact that it is making a covenant with the beast.

We make a conscious commitment to Christ when we accept Him..

I don't think that God would allow humans to be tricked into taking the mark. God wants us to be conscious of our decision of Him or Satan.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I can't see taking the mark as an accident.

I agree with Bobber... you will be obviously making a conscious decision to take the mark of the beast with full knowledge that it is rejection of Christ...

It may be a vaccine as well... they could use this as an added pressure..."you must take this vaccine in order to work" as part of the incentive to do so.

But, I don't think that people will take the mark, by accident, without full knowledge as to the fact that it is making a covenant with the beast.

We make a conscious commitment to Christ when we accept Him..

I don't think that God would allow humans to be tricked into taking the mark. God wants us to be conscious of our decision of Him or Satan.
I hope so, the bad idea of taking chip goes beyond faith. Cancer risk, hacking, becoming dependant on system etc.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟896,801.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
However has been proven they put stuff in vaccines that shouldn't be there mercury for one. The connection between aids and hep c tests on gay men in San Francisco. The fact that parents vaccinations tie into autism. So sorry they are not trustable.
Again, amazing and wild claims.

Please provide evidence to support your claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, after all :)

• Winner
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Again, amazing and wild claims.

Please provide evidence to support your claims.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, after all :)

Attachments

• vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
    299.3 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status